PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Making Friday Fabulous Again

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer

QUOTE originally posted by AerisLei

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

So when money is offered people will click for a high bonus, but when it's not offered they don't care about a bonus the next day? XD Don't get me wrong, I think it's a fantastic gesture from Niet. It's human nature I find highly amusing.
If it makes you feel any better, I've been clicking my heart out on fridays for a saturday bonus, it's just not made much progress. lolol
For people like you, who already click a lot on Fridays to fill up the bar, I think it's great you'll get another bonus on top of that! You deserve that, because you're already doing your best for the event on Saturday. Same counts for you, yuki21222 ;) And everyone else who did their effort already without the promised GP Those who never bothered to click more than usual on Fridays and will start now because of the GP, that is, well, amusing.

QUOTE originally posted by Colress

Ahaha. Apparently a bonus just isn't enough incentive for people. Don't we deserve to suffer for not putting in the needed effort for a big bonus, though? We're the ones being lazy. Getting the minimum bonus sounds like a fair exchange. Hm... Your site, your mechanics, I guess. I just hope this won't hurt the GP market. A lot of people have probably stockpiled GP by now, considering trades are down. It's already going to be kinda difficult to buy stuff using GP. At least, that's my prediction. That kinda makes it sound like I think it's going to be raining GP on Fridays... I don't. I'm sure you're smarter than that ;P And one day a week shouldn't hurt things too terribly. I'm just a paranoid person, I guess.
I think you're right, the low bonus is what we deserve for not doing our effort to fill up the bar, but those who do try, for them it's nice they get a bit extra GP. As for the market. We'll have to wait and see what it does.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
Thanks. This is nice!
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 5100 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
NyanLoki's AvatarNyanLoki
I'm already psyched!
Everyone wears a mask, and some of us wear a different mask for different people. -Photo credit to Sealitre
ALKUBRACER's AvatarALKUBRACER
GP? I guess somebody is going to participate in all Fridays except the ones before mcws!
Avatar made by me. It's a headshot of my catsona, named Aldara, with her lil Hufflepuff scarf. Isn't she cute~
Ichigo's AvatarIchigo
Oh wow, Niet! This is a really nice feature added to the Fablous Friday event! I'm super excited! (Darnit, the one day I take a 10-7 shift on a Friday too :P) Oh well! Plenty of time when I get home!
Tré Cool's AvatarTré Cool
I loved Fab Friday to begin with, and this makes it even better. At least now clicking might not feel like rowing upstream with a canoe full of people not rowing for those of us who actually try harder on Fridays. Thanks again! I hope it works out the way it's planned
Type Race 0

TR Trophies

Trophy CreditJolleon
Avatar art by NARUTO999-BY-ROKER - DeviantArt
Tré Cool's AvatarTré Cool

QUOTE originally posted by AerisLei

So when money is offered people will click for a high bonus, but when it's not offered they don't care about a bonus the next day? XD Don't get me wrong, I think it's a fantastic gesture from Niet. It's human nature I find highly amusing.
If it makes you feel any better, I've been clicking my heart out on fridays for a saturday bonus, it's just not made much progress. lolol
For people like you, who already click a lot on Fridays to fill up the bar, I think it's great you'll get another bonus on top of that! You deserve that, because you're already doing your best for the event on Saturday. Same counts for you, yuki21222 ;) And everyone else who did their effort already without the promised GP Those who never bothered to click more than usual on Fridays and will start now because of the GP, that is, well, amusing.

QUOTE originally posted by Colress

Ahaha. Apparently a bonus just isn't enough incentive for people. Don't we deserve to suffer for not putting in the needed effort for a big bonus, though? We're the ones being lazy. Getting the minimum bonus sounds like a fair exchange. Hm... Your site, your mechanics, I guess. I just hope this won't hurt the GP market. A lot of people have probably stockpiled GP by now, considering trades are down. It's already going to be kinda difficult to buy stuff using GP. At least, that's my prediction. That kinda makes it sound like I think it's going to be raining GP on Fridays... I don't. I'm sure you're smarter than that ;P And one day a week shouldn't hurt things too terribly. I'm just a paranoid person, I guess.
I think you're right, the low bonus is what we deserve for not doing our effort to fill up the bar, but those who do try, for them it's nice they get a bit extra GP. As for the market. We'll have to wait and see what it does.
I guarantee it won't be raining GP, but as it was said, it'll be incentive for those who do click so those who put in minimal effort aren't getting a bonus and those who do more will. The GP will probably be like 10-15 GP a week to keep it from inflating too much.
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Yay, now Those of us who work our fingers to the limit(literally) can get a bonus for our hard work. I can't wait! :D Thanks Niet
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
I was one of those that did not really care for the bonus either way, mostly because people voted for the counters, I do not care for or were not logically voting, for what would already happen on the days after. Poké Gold is not really an incentive to me, since it will likely be the same. However, those that are actively seeking GP and such, makes it easier for them. Such as new players or those that use GP a lot. So with the later, it is a helpful idea all around. Might inspire some interest and help the people that want GP.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
MalakhGlitch's AvatarMalakhGlitch
Fabulous!
© Avatar by Diwa Fernandez-Velez, color by MalakhGlitch.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page