PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Making Friday Fabulous Again

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I've noticed that pretty much every Fabulous Friday lately has had more or less the same result: 50% complete, which is about what you all do on a usual day anyway, and therefore you just get the minimum possible bonus week after week. In an attempt to restore some of the fabulousness of the weekly event, a personal reward can now be obtained for participating. You will find full details on the Fab Friday page starting tomorrow. This will be your chance to earn bonus Gold Poké! So hopefully this will improve the event results, and you will be able to get better bonuses on Saturdays :)
Well, that plan worked ;-D
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 6085 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/951 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Yay we maxed out the FabuBar before reset whooot!!!
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
And if you completed the personal bonus you get over 100 gp :D
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Icamenal's AvatarIcamenal

QUOTE originally posted by RyuokoWolf

And if you completed the personal bonus you get over 100 gp :D
If you completed the personal bonus, you should get 125 gp, I think. :)
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Yup! I claimed mine already ;D
featherfall13's Avatarfeatherfall13
Hey, it definitely worked! Good idea, guys. :)
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny

@Meloetta

QUOTE originally posted by Panthersclaw

QUOTE originally posted by CelestialRibbon

QUOTE originally posted by Sonic Raynboom

Oh dangit, why do I have to have school today? Ah well, I've got the next one to look forward to. What is the brown bar, by the way? The blue one is the Personal Bonus, right?
Brown/gold is your bonus. Blue is the booster bonus
So filling the blue one is what makes the effects on Saturday more potent, just to clarify?
Yes, but to fill the blue one you need to fill the green one. The more interactions the bigger the boost to the counter effects. Green is interactions, blue is counter effect boost, yellow/gold is your personal bonus. Hope this clarified things up. :D
Obviosly, the green is HP, the blue is MP, and the gold is the Drive Gauge/MP Renewal, as I think it's based on KH1 or KH2 Life Gauge. Am I right?
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
thanks noot. I've been being more gp for Dc passes xD
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
Suiçi's AvatarSuiçi
i had my personal bonus at 100 o.o .. but i had no idea where to claim the reward? D: or is it automatically rewarded?
AerisLei's AvatarAerisLei

QUOTE originally posted by Suiçi

i had my personal bonus at 100 o.o .. but i had no idea where to claim the reward? D: or is it automatically rewarded?
You had to claim it on the superb saturday page
Avatar is official art from Pokken Tournament

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page