PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Making Friday Fabulous Again

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Making Friday Fabulous Again >

Tré Cool's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTré Cool
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

QUOTE originally posted by AerisLei

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

So when money is offered people will click for a high bonus, but when it's not offered they don't care about a bonus the next day? XD Don't get me wrong, I think it's a fantastic gesture from Niet. It's human nature I find highly amusing.
If it makes you feel any better, I've been clicking my heart out on fridays for a saturday bonus, it's just not made much progress. lolol
For people like you, who already click a lot on Fridays to fill up the bar, I think it's great you'll get another bonus on top of that! You deserve that, because you're already doing your best for the event on Saturday. Same counts for you, yuki21222 ;) And everyone else who did their effort already without the promised GP Those who never bothered to click more than usual on Fridays and will start now because of the GP, that is, well, amusing.

QUOTE originally posted by Colress

Ahaha. Apparently a bonus just isn't enough incentive for people. Don't we deserve to suffer for not putting in the needed effort for a big bonus, though? We're the ones being lazy. Getting the minimum bonus sounds like a fair exchange. Hm... Your site, your mechanics, I guess. I just hope this won't hurt the GP market. A lot of people have probably stockpiled GP by now, considering trades are down. It's already going to be kinda difficult to buy stuff using GP. At least, that's my prediction. That kinda makes it sound like I think it's going to be raining GP on Fridays... I don't. I'm sure you're smarter than that ;P And one day a week shouldn't hurt things too terribly. I'm just a paranoid person, I guess.
I think you're right, the low bonus is what we deserve for not doing our effort to fill up the bar, but those who do try, for them it's nice they get a bit extra GP. As for the market. We'll have to wait and see what it does.
I guarantee it won't be raining GP, but as it was said, it'll be incentive for those who do click so those who put in minimal effort aren't getting a bonus and those who do more will. The GP will probably be like 10-15 GP a week to keep it from inflating too much.
Type Race 511

TR Trophies

Trophy CreditJolleon
Avatar art by NARUTO999-BY-ROKER - DeviantArt
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page