PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456

Duusu's AvatarDuusu
I feel that Gabriel, despite him appearing to care for his family members and close ones, is extremely selfish and does not overly care for the ones closest to him- even Adrien. He seems to only want to bring his wife back because it makes him feel happy to have someone who values him as much as he does himself. He would screw over anyone if it resulted in him gaining his desires- which is proven on a greater scale in various episodes. He is not the best father, but an excellent, sketchy villain.
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 85 — 21,701 / 21,931
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I thought that was season 2? Either way, I noticed that Gabriel’s and Hawkmoth’s facial structures were pretty much the same. Plus the voices. I had my suspicions, then I saw other people online had the same theory. When I saw and found out, I was just thinking “I KNEW IT!”
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

I thought that was season 2? Either way, I noticed that Gabriel’s and Hawkmoth’s facial structures were pretty much the same. Plus the voices. I had my suspicions, then I saw other people online had the same theory. When I saw and found out, I was just thinking “I KNEW IT!”
Ikr. Same here!
[signature under construction]
Hi! Hoping to become a member. <3 My username is PumpkinfOfGlory, and I usually go by Pumpkin. I've watched all three seasons on Netflix. My favorite Kwami is definitely Plagg. My favorite character is without a doubt Cat Noir. Excited to get to discuss Miraculous with some people!
When you get a random albino legendary. PM me about cheap dex trading.
Lv. 100 — +497,885
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness 27%
Jolly nature
feyral's Avatarfeyral
Duusu has recruited me! >:3c Hi I'm cutechem, but you can call me chem! I'm somewhere between part 1 and two of season 3, considering the watch order I've been given makes me swap between them on netflix. My favorite Kwami has to be Plaqq. I love how even though he is the kwami of destruction and he is known for being selfish, he overcomes that and does his best to be supportive for Adrien... In his own cheesey way. Favorite character is a bit more difficult. I enjoy them all, but I might have to go out on a limb and say Chloe is my favorite in terms of character growth. She's actually made me tear up. I'm a filthy Marichat shipper, and I stan Marinett's dad.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Hi! Welcome to the clan, you two! :3
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Hello, is this Clan still desired? It has been some time since there has been legitimate Clan related activity.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 462 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Yes! I have been occupied with some things this past little while, but this clan is still something that is desired.
What are people's thoughts on the Miraculous movie?
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: LIVE NOW on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Super Mario Bros. for NES (NSO Virtual Console) My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code.
Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

veliona's Avatarveliona
i would just be apalled if it really is a life action movie. diseny has already proven that turning animated movies into live action movies was a terrible idea.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page