PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456

Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
Hi!! I'm Slytherin Queen! I watched EVERY SINGLE SEASON. (until season 3, that is) My fav Kwami is Duusu! And fav character? Mayura, I guess. BTW, I'm really into the Harry Potter fandom.
[signature under construction]
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Welcome you two! You’ve been added to the first post! :3
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
Thanks!
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Ahhh I finally had time to finish up season 3...

Spoiler box?

Second Box

OMGG they fixed Duusu's little brooch!! And Ladybug is the new miraculous holder? Ahhh omg! I hear a lot of backlash towards that season finale, but I thought it was fairly decent. Moving on, what do you guys think will happen? I feel that Maurya (is that how you spell her name?) will be making more of a presence seeing that Duusu is all fixed up, and there will be a bunch of new kwami holders with the mega exploitation of the previous holders, like Julyeka (again, I am not the best with spelling these names) with the tiger kwami.
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 86 — 2,171 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
veliona's Avatarveliona
i finished season three about a month ago and i already forgot everything
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I was watching as it came out, I watched each episode through YouTube the other half of last year, as soon as I could. ;w; Netflix isn’t fast enough for me. -w-‘

Season 3 spoilers

You sure?

Ah yes, seeing Duusu back to normal again made my heart happy. ^w^ It’s not good for the heroes because I agree with Duusu (the user lol) that Mayura’s probably going to get a LOT more active, but all Kwamis are pure and lovely and must be protected. That goes for Duusu as well, the smol bean. :3 I feel like the show will last at least another 2-3 seasons, for a lot of reasons. First reason- we still haven’t seen many of the miraculous. I would very much LOVE to see Juleka’s alter ego, as well as Rose’s (which I assume is the pig miraculous) Second reason- the fandom has gotten very massive, with a LOT of tension surrounding the main ship. How will they find out about each other? It has to be good and very well thought out, and I feel like a couple seasons’ worth of buildup would help prepare for an awesome ending. Third reason- if it ended in this upcoming season, that would either leave SO many loose ends untied, OR would completely overflow that season with information, and the timing wouldn’t make sense. It’s cramming everything into one season. And fourth reason- it still feels like it’s the very middle of the show, like things have only just really gotten started. There’s this whole new revenge thing with Chloe now, Nathalie’s kwami’s back and better than ever, Lyla still has unfinished business, and I assume we’re going to be seeing Felix again. That’s a loooooot, and that’s gotta span across multiple seasons. Also, I have the BIGGEST hunch that Master Fu’s going to reappear again...

Another season 3 spoiler unrelated to the first spoiler

You sure?

OOOOOH BOI... After Feast, who knows how many miraculous are out there? Since the sentimonster ate the monks and all other miraculous, and then the ladybug miraculous undid what was done, that means aaaaaaall those other miraculous have come back into existence. I have this HUUUUUGE feeling that those monks are going to come up in a coming season, and maybe either want all the miraculous back, or they’re going to train Marinette (and maybe Adrien). Or both! They might demand them back, and Marinette tries to convince them that she needs to use them to retrieve the butterfly and peacock miraculous, etc. She might even try to steal the box back from them if they get it. But yeah, to know that there might be other miraculous outside of those in the miracle box Marinette is protecting... OOH ;w; THERE IS S O MUCH TO UNPACK THERE. OWO
Even still, it’s really weird because I WANT the end to come faster, but at the same time I want ZAG to take their time with the show, putting in as much quality as they can. ;w; I’m just so impatient. X3 Smol edit: And mark my words, I bet the series is going to end with Marinette and Adrien together, panning out to a picture of them with their pet hamster. Oh yes, the hamster better be in there. That would be amazing.
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Ah, I get ya there. I have only ever really watched it on YouTube!

Season 3 Spoilers

Second Box

Was there an episode where we got to see Duusu functioning as she should be? I only saw Mr. Agreste holding the peacock brooch and saying how it was fixed at the end of the finale. I was thinking the same about those extra kwamis! I'm so excited for those to make a comeback... I am betting on a wolf one. Or would they follow some type of animal related theme, like the Chinese zodiac-year stuff, to complete it kinda? And I know how you feel about wanting it to end but not at the same time. It's why I love those episodes where we get to see what would happen if they knew each other's identities!
Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
What were your reactions to finding out hawkmoth's identity? I was literally screaming lol
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Was that back in season 1? I remember absolutely dropping my jaw when I found out... although it was a little easy to figure out beforehand, considering how each character has a unique stature (excluding twins...) and Hawkmoth had one identical to Gabriel's.
veliona's Avatarveliona
i was like meh. gabriel always seemed sketchy

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page