PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456

Duusu's AvatarDuusu
There is going to be a Miraculous movie? And they are saying that it will be... live action?
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 86 — 302 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
This thread is kinda dead- So, did anyone watch the 'Miraculous: New York Special'? It was epic!
[signature under construction]
veliona's Avatarveliona
kek only local news for mee
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
I did! I am very interested in the

Spoilers!

Native American Miraculous set.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 6 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): [To be decided.] My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code.
Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

AllyCATisFuN's AvatarAllyCATisFuN
Hello! My username is AllyCATisFuN, please call me Ally! I've watched all of it so far! My favorite Kwami is Plagg My favorite character is Marinette And I'm excited to be here!
Hey! My name is Ally!
  • Type Race
  • Hypermode!
  • About
  • x
0 / 1,500
I am trying to trade my way to a year's worth of Hypermode!
× 110 / 5,000
Hello! I go by Ally, though I also respond to Cat. I'm really excited to play with y'all, and I am more then ready to talk to people whenever! I also send gift baskets.
Template made by me!
yesmydudes's Avataryesmydudes
Hi! ive watched all parts of the miraculous series and am looking forward to the liv-action movie. my favorite kwami is trixx and id have to say thalia is my favorite person
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I’ve added you both to the front ^-^ I’m sorry for not being very active with the clan as of late. A few things: -It’s been quite a while since season 3 came out, so I think it’s safe to say that all of season 3, including the finale, is now exempt from spoilers. Anything that’s come after season 3 should still go in marked spoiler hideboxes though. -I’ve been wanting to add a new helper, maybe two. This way more people can accept applications and the clan can have more than just one person doing all the work for the clan. Helpers can: •Accept applications •Remind people of the rules when necessary •Bump the thread If you’re interested in becoming a helper, copy the form on the second post, fill it out, and DM it to me. ^-^ -I’d also like to add a new discussion question: What would you like to see added to the clan? This can range from events to discussion ideas, and anything in-between! If you have an idea, feel free to voice it. I’d like to try to help this clan become more active, so I want to take suggestions! If anyone has any, please let me know so I can help better the clan. :3
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Did anyone watch the new season 4 episodes???
Ceralis's AvatarCeralis
Omigosh yes! This clan is kind dead tho lol but yes I've watched them! Furious Fu, Truth and Lie! Haven't watched the Shang Hai Special yet tho xD
I know it's dead, but idk, I've been looking at this I guess. The shanghi speacial doesn't come out in english yet, so I've been waiting for that.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page