PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > 🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!) >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I’ve added you both to the front ^-^ I’m sorry for not being very active with the clan as of late. A few things: -It’s been quite a while since season 3 came out, so I think it’s safe to say that all of season 3, including the finale, is now exempt from spoilers. Anything that’s come after season 3 should still go in marked spoiler hideboxes though. -I’ve been wanting to add a new helper, maybe two. This way more people can accept applications and the clan can have more than just one person doing all the work for the clan. Helpers can: •Accept applications •Remind people of the rules when necessary •Bump the thread If you’re interested in becoming a helper, copy the form on the second post, fill it out, and DM it to me. ^-^ -I’d also like to add a new discussion question: What would you like to see added to the clan? This can range from events to discussion ideas, and anything in-between! If you have an idea, feel free to voice it. I’d like to try to help this clan become more active, so I want to take suggestions! If anyone has any, please let me know so I can help better the clan. :3
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page