PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123456

Sirakiin's AvatarSirakiin
My username is Syrakkor and I would like to be called Angelion. I've finished the entire series. My favorite kwami is Sass. My favorite character is Cat Noir/Adrien Agreste.
  • Currency
  • Click?
  • Links
  • Important!
  • Sprites
  • Credits
380938|190|70
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,912,396
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireBug
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
WIP
I am autistic, so I might not understand some things that well. Please don't DM me unless I initiate it or it is regarding a purchase or commission I've made from your shop. I struggle with keeping up with multiple situations at once.
Icon art by myself. Sprites by kingtotodile.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Welcome to the clan! :3 I’ve added you to the front. ^.^
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
Disscussion! (I guess, I don't really know) What miraculous social media profiles do you follow? For Instagram, I obviously like the official profiles, and Alexdrienette. For Tiktok, There's Alexdrienette again, And Marinette Agreste, and a few others that I can't remember.
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Hmm... I do not really follow any social media accounts in regard to Miraculous Ladybug ships. The most that I do would be going in search for those comic/AUs on YouTube or search up the hashtag on Instagram!
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 86 — 302 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I used to follow Thomas Astruc’s twitter pretty loosely, but then I kinda stopped a year ago because he kept posting fake spoilers. I’ve come to accept that, as a fan of this series, I will just have to wait patiently for any real news to come out, as hard as it is. ;w; I do enjoy looking around the internet for fanart and comics though. ^.^
KittyBeary's AvatarKittyBeary
Hey there! I'm Kat and I've been an on and off fan, but recently got back into the series and decided to restart it! I have only seen a few episodes but now I'm more into it so I've been working hard on catching up! It might take a little while though! Anyway here is my form! ^^ •Your username: Kusuriko-chan(IRL I go by Kat or Kitty! ^^ ) •How far you’ve watched of the series: Currently still in season 1 on episode 11! But I've been working to catch up xD •Your favorite Kwami: Tikki! But Plagg is a close second •Your favorite character in the show. (if your favorite is a Kwami, write your second favorite character): Marinette because she reminds me so much of me! Both of us are creative and love to create/sew, and we both act before we think! •And anything else you want to include: Not at the moment! D:
veliona's Avatarveliona
sup strangers, i'm foxxshadow, or fox, the only person who doesn't like caps. I've watched the season three finale, but i don't really like the ending much. My favorite kwami is Nooroo and Trixx (can't decide ;u;) and my favorite character is Alya. I don't really have much to else say except that i hate Lila very much and this is being rushed :C
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
veliona's Avatarveliona
did i just kill a thread ;n;
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Oh no! No no no, I’m sorry. I could have sworn I made a reply. ;-; I added you to the first post a while back, and I’m sorry, I thought I commented it lol.
Hi,my name is Azule Lycan or Azule for short. I've watched until the season three finale,my favourite kwami is kaalki and my favourite character is rose I dont have anything else to say

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page