PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!)

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > 🐞Spots On! A Miraculous Ladybug Clan🐞 (OPEN!) >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I was watching as it came out, I watched each episode through YouTube the other half of last year, as soon as I could. ;w; Netflix isn’t fast enough for me. -w-‘

Season 3 spoilers

You sure?

Ah yes, seeing Duusu back to normal again made my heart happy. ^w^ It’s not good for the heroes because I agree with Duusu (the user lol) that Mayura’s probably going to get a LOT more active, but all Kwamis are pure and lovely and must be protected. That goes for Duusu as well, the smol bean. :3 I feel like the show will last at least another 2-3 seasons, for a lot of reasons. First reason- we still haven’t seen many of the miraculous. I would very much LOVE to see Juleka’s alter ego, as well as Rose’s (which I assume is the pig miraculous) Second reason- the fandom has gotten very massive, with a LOT of tension surrounding the main ship. How will they find out about each other? It has to be good and very well thought out, and I feel like a couple seasons’ worth of buildup would help prepare for an awesome ending. Third reason- if it ended in this upcoming season, that would either leave SO many loose ends untied, OR would completely overflow that season with information, and the timing wouldn’t make sense. It’s cramming everything into one season. And fourth reason- it still feels like it’s the very middle of the show, like things have only just really gotten started. There’s this whole new revenge thing with Chloe now, Nathalie’s kwami’s back and better than ever, Lyla still has unfinished business, and I assume we’re going to be seeing Felix again. That’s a loooooot, and that’s gotta span across multiple seasons. Also, I have the BIGGEST hunch that Master Fu’s going to reappear again...

Another season 3 spoiler unrelated to the first spoiler

You sure?

OOOOOH BOI... After Feast, who knows how many miraculous are out there? Since the sentimonster ate the monks and all other miraculous, and then the ladybug miraculous undid what was done, that means aaaaaaall those other miraculous have come back into existence. I have this HUUUUUGE feeling that those monks are going to come up in a coming season, and maybe either want all the miraculous back, or they’re going to train Marinette (and maybe Adrien). Or both! They might demand them back, and Marinette tries to convince them that she needs to use them to retrieve the butterfly and peacock miraculous, etc. She might even try to steal the box back from them if they get it. But yeah, to know that there might be other miraculous outside of those in the miracle box Marinette is protecting... OOH ;w; THERE IS S O MUCH TO UNPACK THERE. OWO
Even still, it’s really weird because I WANT the end to come faster, but at the same time I want ZAG to take their time with the show, putting in as much quality as they can. ;w; I’m just so impatient. X3 Smol edit: And mark my words, I bet the series is going to end with Marinette and Adrien together, panning out to a picture of them with their pet hamster. Oh yes, the hamster better be in there. That would be amazing.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page