PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
HEE!!! YELLOW DOGS!!!!! I ordered this surprise pin set from Etsy and they came today!! Thereā€™s a 1/10 chance your pin could be shiny, and I ended up pulling two! Theyā€™re so cute and bigger than they look in this pic! I might end up placing a second order. Really want the Rockruff and Yamper pinsā€¦
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
Working with the public last week had me like this: But this is a new week. I think it will be good. Weā€™re getting closer to the holidays and people are usually in better moods. A lot of our clients start baking us treats this time of year, so maybe weā€™ll get some good snacks.
This doesnā€™t really spoil anything for the scarlet/violet dlc, but Iā€™m gonna hide this story in a box just to be on the safe side.

Takes place in Teal Mask dlc

Was exploring a cave today and spotted a shiny Magikarp! I immediately saved the game and jumped after himā€”only to be interrupted by a random Arrokuda. During the encounter, the Magikarp swam through a wall and faded away into the abyss. But hey, I saved the game! I can just restart it and heā€™ll appear again, right? WRONG! The minute I closed the game, it started updating. I had this sinking feeling that the golden fish boi wouldnā€™t be there when I opened the game back upā€¦and sure enough, he wasnā€™t. I was pretty bummed about it until I decided to take on a Litwick mass outbreak. Thatā€™s when I got TWO shines! Gonna evolve one when I get the chance. Iā€™ve always thought Shiny Chandelure looked so cool! Edit: Shiny Salandit has joined the chat
Also got my order from the PokĆ©mon Center this week! Iā€™ve been wanting these particular Sitting Cuties for ages! Theyā€™ve been out of stock for so long, that I thought the PokĆ©mon Center just wasnā€™t going to offer them anymore. So when I saw them on sale again, I jumped to place an order. Theyā€™re so little and soft!
WIP for now, but Iā€™d like to keep a track of some of my special PokĆ©mon in a forum post just in case I accidentally release one someday.

Gifted Monsā¤ļø

No HM/Charm Specials

This has been the most exhausting/stressful week Iā€™ve faced sinceā€¦maybe ever. Iā€™ve barely eaten or got much sleep, so Iā€™m gonna keep this brief for now. But tonightā€¦.me and my family busted this Border collie mum and her puppies out of a horrendous living situation. I gotta a lot to do to help these guys tomorrowā€¦but Iā€™m so happy theyā€™re safe and free from the filth they were in.

More Context/Update on Border Collies

Trigger Warning:Animal Neglect

This all started when a guy from our church announced that he recently found out he has cancer. My dad asked if there was anything he could do to help out and the guy asked if he could bring a pup to a potential buyer this weekend. Sounds easy enough. My dad agrees. Church guy gets some really bad news and has to be rushed out of state for emg treatment. He isnā€™t expected to live a long time, and he asked my dad to take care of all 8 puppies/Mama dog and sell them as quickly as possible. My dad goes to take care of the pups and sees that the guyā€™s house and yard is an absolute mess. Thereā€™s junk and trash strewn all over the lawnā€¦and the inside of the house is just a straight-up hoarding situation. The collies are in a stuffy garage thatā€™s equally crammed with junk. Thereā€™s used pee pads and dog waste everywhere. It reeks. Mama dog is absolutely terrified and growls at my dad. She doesnā€™t let him get close to her, but she doesnā€™t try to stop him from getting near the pups. As soon as I get off work, I head over there to see if I can make any progress with Mama. She immediately growls and hides from us. I found some old looking treats that I tossed her way. It takes a little while for her to come out, but she when she does, she gobbles the treats up and looks like she wants more. She eventually gets confident enough to take them from my hand, but darts away as soon as sheā€™s got it. As bad as we hated to, had to leave them there that night. We didnā€™t have anything set up for them, and it was too late to get what we needed. Plus, there was no way Mama was letting us get her out of there without trapping herā€¦ Or so we thought. The next day, she slowly crept up to me while I was gathering up the puppies. After some baby-talking her, she snuggled up to me and let me pet her. I took more treats out, and slipped a slip leash on her while she was distracted. We got her loaded into a crate and then we all got the heck out of there. Thanks to a friend of mine, we found someone who raises border collies that was willing to take a few off our hands the same day. He was originally only going to take a female, but after hearing how bad their situation was and seeing for himself, he ended so taking 3. We all totally expected Mama to be unnerved and not to come to us once we got her homeā€¦but honestly, she just looked relieved. She let all of us pet her and she went to eating right away. She had this old leather collar on that was so rusty we couldnā€™t take it off, so we had to take a knife and cut it off her. Poor thing has a bald spot where that collar has rubbed it raw. Apparently, her name is Princess Shebaā€¦.they sure didnā€™t treat her like one. Their neighbor has been feeding the rest of their border collies. There all outside in their own small, filthy individual pens and on a chain at the same time. One of them is completely secluded from the rest and his cage is completely sealed off with tarp. Heā€™s absolutely crazy. All of them are. Theyā€™re unsocialized and act aggressive. You canā€™t freaking treat dogs like that and expect any different though. They didnā€™t ask us to rehome themā€¦I donā€™t think we could even if we tried. Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s where Sheba was kept while she wasnā€™t pregnant. It infuriates me. She so nervous and unsureā€”not been exposed to much. Sheā€™s smart though. Very treat motivated and sweet once sheā€™s comfortable with you. Sheā€™s gonna make someone a great dog once she comes out of her shell. If we didnā€™t already have Izzy, Iā€™d insist on keeping her. Iā€™m afraid theyā€™re not going to get along to well. We havenā€™t allowed them to meet each other. But Sheba can hear and smell Izzy when I take her outside to walk and she has a screaming fit. When I brought the puppies inside to give them their first bath. We allowed Izzy to meet one. And after a minute of careful sniffing, she decides puppies are terrifying and she bolted to the couch to hide from it. I donā€™t know if she was expecting Sheba to come out and attack her, or if she legitimately forgot what a puppy is, but she wasnā€™t having it. xD Sheā€™s usually pretty eager to see other dogs, so her reaction took us all by surprise. The puppies look SO much better now though. They went from looking like this: To this! The bath really helped to fluff their fur out, and they are soo soft now! We washed Shebaā€™s belly and legs, too. Didnā€™t go for a whole bath cause we were afraid to stress her out too much, but she did good. Poor thing is skin and bones right now. She would look awful right now if it wasnā€™t for her long hair. She and the pups are getting dewormer, vitamins, and all the food they want to eat now and think weā€™re on the right track. Itā€™s a LOT of work cleaning up their messesā€¦but Iā€™m going to miss them terribly when theyā€™re gone. Whatever happens, I will make sure they go to good homes and NEVER go back to that old lifestyle.
There gone. We found homes for all of them with owners that have either had border collies in the past or currently have a few. The last 3 babies are going to stay with Mama and all trained to herd sheep on a big farm. A herding dogā€™s dream life! Iā€™m not going to lieā€¦Iā€™m pretty upset that theyā€™ve left so quickly. I was expecting to have to hold on to them for a little while. Especially the mama. Iā€™ve helped rehome dogs before, but itā€™s hitting me so much harder this time around. Itā€™s probably because theyā€™re border colliesā€¦I keep seeing so much of Pepper in the way they act. Makes it harder to say goodbye. On the bright side, weā€™re gonna get to see pics of this one growing up! He went to one my sisters best friends, and we joked that we need custody on the weekends.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page