PFQ Banner

This is PokƩFarm Q, a free online PokƩmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

šŸƒA Leafy Pile of Drawings and RamblingsšŸƒ

Forum Index > PokĆ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123456

FireFox Leafy's AvatarFireFox Leafy
Howdy Ho! Welcome to my journalā€”which is basically a dumping ground of my drawings and excited ramblings! About Me
Sona: Leafcapix (Vulpix/Leafeon/Arcanine Fusion) Type: Fire/Grass Nicknames: Alie, Leafy Age: 25 (May 19th) Gender: Female Occupation: Vet Assistant Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Playing Video Games, Listening to Pop/Video Game Remixes, Collecting Plushies, Watching Animation ā€”Friendly, somewhat naĆÆve dork and longtime lover of animals and cute fictional creatures ā€”HUGE fan of PMD! HUGE! ā€”I love webcomics and am always on the hunt for a good read! ā€”Iā€™m always up for a PM! However, I sometimes suffer from a low social battery, so it may take me a little bit to get back to you, at times. ^^ā€™
Other Sites You Can Find Me On: Chicken Smoothie Comic Fury Deviantart Toyhou.se
My toyhou.se~My PMD Comic!~ Avatar and Signature art was made by me for my own use~
I will put one here, eventually~
Sometimes, I draw things and think, ā€œOh wow! This looks nice.ā€ Like this picture of my foxy girl, Vixie, for example. Sometimes, I draw things and think, ā€œOh man, this canā€™t possibly get any worse....Or CaN iT?ā€ The answer is yes. It can always get worse.

Thereā€™s no way yā€™all are ready for this, but aā€™ight

I tried my hand at sculpting today, and itā€™s becoming increasingly apparent that working with small amounts of clay is hard...or it could just be that I have absolutely no experience with these sort of things. Next time, I think Iā€™ll try to watch a YouTube tutorial first, or at least use some sort of reference. Anyways, hereā€™s my first attempt at sculpting! Not sure if itā€™s obvious in the photos, but this thing is super tinyā€”even smaller than my pinkie.
I just finished watching the second episode of Twilight Wings, and I cannot get over how much of a precious bean Machop was in this episode! I mean, just look at this sweetie trying so hard to be helpful! Heā€™s just doing his best and I appreciate him 100% for that. Ok, so Iā€™ve been on this kick about watching reanimated collab episodes, and I came across this absolute comedic G E M! I donā€™t even watch Miraculous Ladybug, and I was cackling the whole time! You can clearly see which animators where having the most fun!
Itā€™s been a long week, so Iā€™m just gonna dump some pics here and be on my way~
Oof. Iā€™ve gotta do a better job of updating this. :ā€™) I was just goofing around on this one, but it actually turned out somewhat decent. I mean, the lighting could probably use some work, but I think it looks kinda cool!
BWAHAHA!! THIS IS KILLING ME!! šŸ¤£ [youtube]6bdHBoG2bLY[/youtube] Yesterday was a good day. I started off the morning taking a spontaneous biking trip with my dad in our local wildlife management area. It was absolutely gorgeous outside, and the pictures I took doesnā€™t really do it any justice.

Pics and a bit more rambling~

And look what I managed to find later on! Iā€™ve been wanting these since middle school!!! They were still sealed up in their original packaging and I got all of them for $3.00!!
I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!! I was playing Animal Crossing New Horizons tonight, went to check out my campsite, and found Raymond! FREAKING RAYMONDā€”only THE most expensive and sought after villager in the game! It took 30 long minutes of begging and pleading with him to stay before he finally agreed to move into my islandā€”but I am still over the moon!!! šŸ’– Now if I can only get a dog villager to move in.... My islandā€™s still a pretty big WIP. Iā€™m in the process of designing a yard for each of my villagers. So far Iā€™ve only finished two of them, but Iā€™m pretty proud of how they turned out! Hereā€™s Audieā€™s house! And hereā€™s Celiaā€™s! I think itā€™s safe to say that she approves of the flowers! xD
*DELIGHTED LEAFCAPIX SCREECH* Iā€™ve never had this many art supplies at once! :ā€™) I may post a few pieces here later on.
This week had been a little on the stressful side for me. This Wednesday morning, the receptionist at the vet clinic I work at got a call from her husband saying that he tested positive for COVID. She had to leave right away to go get tested....which left ME as the only option to work the front. >_< The rest of the day was pure chaos, but we made it somehow and only had to stay an hour past closing. Once I got home, I found out that my sister wasnā€™t feeling well. She went to get tested yesterday, and sure enough, sheā€™s got COVID. Iā€™m hoping that staying away from her will be enough to keep the rest of us from getting it. ;-;

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĆ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page