PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm's 10th anniversary!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Amure's AvatarAmure
Has it really been ten years already? Happy birthday, PokeFarm. Have fun at the party too, Niet. Happy New Year to everyone else as well. Only a few hours left here until 2020.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
QueenDM's AvatarQueenDM
Happy New Year everyone, and thank you Niet! I'll be leaving for dinner with friends right around midnight site time, but after I get home I guess it's gonna be going bananas with all the bonus counters :D
2Kawaii4u's Avatar2Kawaii4u
Happy birthday Pokefarm!!! This is awesome, I'm so excited!! Z Crystal time here we go >:3
ObsidianMage's AvatarObsidianMage
I love you guys so much <3 Best of luck to everyone who's taking full advantage of this tomorrow, and everyone have a wonderful 2020! :D
I’m Mage and I like bug type pokemon made by Matamoja :)
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Thank you! Great way to bring in the New Years! Happy New Years! Good luck on your Hunts everyone!
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Thank you so much niet!! This is easily my favorite clickity sort of game, it's done wonders for helping me destress after bad days or just to fill time :) Shoutouts to you and the rest of the staff for your ceaseless efforts to keep it running and running well even though i dearly miss the organization xiii alt mons jdbfbfjjjd
オレはオレのルールで歩いてく
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones
Happy New year everyone! Happy 10th year anniversary Pokefarm! May 2020 bring you lots of specials! ;)
made by Suría
made by Chary
made by MochaFox
Credits!
Signature credits can be found in my About Me!
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
This site has been a part of my life for close to 10 years! I'm so happy to continue experiencing this website with both the Staff and Users! This site would not be what it is now without all of you! You all have made this site an incredible place with an amazing community filled with love and fun! Happy New Decade Year, everyone! ❤🎉 And happy birthday, Pokefarm! 🎁 is the Birthday of Pokefarm also Sally's birthday? Confirmed October 4th by special inside sources
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Thank you for this, it's gonna be amazing!! Can't wait! Happy anniversary PFQ!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Thank you for the bonus. Happy anniversary PFQ and happy new year everyone!! :D
Check Svetty's and Lawless' shop! uwu

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page