PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm's 10th anniversary!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
AHHHHH! HAPPY 2020 GUYS! Hope the year being lots of Shinys!
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
Happy 10th Anniversary. Hard to believe to believe the many changes that have happened.
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon
Moe Kai's AvatarMoe Kai
Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year! Here's to many more awesome years!
MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle
Awww Thank You so much for the Mega Bonus Day!! And all the work all of the PFQ Staff Team does to keep us up and running! I wish Each and All of US a very Happy New Year in 2020! It always seemed so far away and I cannot believe I am seeing it reach that number! (pssst...I am 53 yrs old-born in 1966) so yes , when I was young 2020 was a way far away thing! Just call me gray back from way back! =D Please EveryOne...Stay Safe and have FuN!<333
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************
Happy 10th Anniversary to PFQ and Happy New Year to everybody! I hope you guys have a great time and will continue on improving this site!
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
FunnyGamer95's AvatarFunnyGamer95
best new year gift ever thank you!
Avatar made by me and also is mine pokesona. I well give away all my normal Gems. Because I do not need them it at all.
FresherOrc4's AvatarFresherOrc4
Welp Happy New years and 10th anniversary PFQ and everyone! (Now im "hyped" to activate hypermode for shiny boost)
Forum Avater made by me in Piskel | Regirock and Regice sprite made by Game Freak
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
Happy New Years and thank you for making Pokéfarm!
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
Unfezant's AvatarUnfezant
Thx Niet
Avatar from Official Pokemon Anime
britney62's Avatarbritney62
LOL I thought the bonuses were active for new year :)))
© Pfp by acrossthecrossing on insta for my use only!

Trades

Selling Swapping

Pokemon Go

I am the owner of this thread

Patterns

Pokeball
&
Prism

Click

my shop

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page