PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéFarm's 10th anniversary!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
January 1st 2010, PokéFarm 1 first opened. To celebrate, I'm activating all the bonus counters tomorrow. Enjoy the Mega bonus day! I'd have more to post but I'm at a New Year's party and planning is hard XD Sorry for the brevity, I just wanted to make sure people knew what's going on. Happy 2020!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
This is the final straw that forces me to re-buy hypermode then... happy new years and thank you for all your hard work on the site Niet!
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times
Yahan's AvatarYahan
No worries Niet. Enjoy the party! Thank you for everything you’ve done these past ten years. I know it hasn’t always been smooth sailing. ^^’
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
ok bros, this is epic.
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
YAS THANK YOU (I can hopefully try to get my first shiny ;-;)
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Nice! At least forgetting to use a crystal today would got me somewhere xD Happy Birthday PF!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
Have mercy on my fingers, please lol
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Wooo! Happy New Years Niet and thank you and the team for all your hard work! Love from New York
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Oh man that's so nice! thank you Niet I'm super excited!
Credit
Avatar is Caliban from Warframe,Thal sprite by Animela, Cal sprites by Augusthoney, Cal tessel by bananalizard
Nxbby's AvatarNxbby
Ty Niet! Good luck Delilah on your hunt, I hope we both can get our first shiny before the new year!
Avatar is from Your Turn To Die : Death Game By Majority Vote
Check out my shop! Just Openned!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page