PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Aaa, I just saw Katskip selling a Melan Eevee for around 2,500 ZC... I need it so bad... But I probably will never get it in the speed I'm going!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

Sometimes I feel like I only have friends irl because I give people stuff--
No. You have friends because you're a kind and generous person, not just for the gifts. You were one of my very first friends I made on PFQ and helped me reach out to the rest of the community. Everyone here loves you, Lance. Don't take it lightly! ~❤❤❤~
Buy me stuff. I need money for that Eevee Melan fast.
Everyone just copied from my journal... that's not good.
Hey, guys! Nice day today, isn't it?
Just trying out some emojis I found! (And what, I don't know why I use them, probably because they just make my titles look more appealing)
OMG, guys, I just need about 800 more ZC for that Eevee Melan! I can do this! I just hope nobody buys it yet... EDIT: Bubbles, Lance, and Yllow gave me wonderful gifts to help me reach that melan! Thank you so much! c:
You guys are the best. And I mean the very best! I don't know what else to say about all of you. I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for you! Love you all! ♡
You guys, I finally have enough for that Eevee, I have more ZC from selling some stuff! Yes! (I have 8700 GP + 800 ZC = around 2500 ZC) Thank you to those who gave me currency for it! I will try to pay you back soon!
I finally got him! I'm so happy right now! Thank you, everyone, for all the support and help! I'm freaking out on the inside and flipping out. I love this little guy, so if anybody finds him wandering the shelter or somewhere else, please return him for a reward! He is now one of my most precious Pokemon on my little farm! c:

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page