PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 717273

FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
lily is an EPIC GAMER and i love her so much. please send her all the love and dunsparce cuddles. not this one, i mean literal dunsparce cuddles. also buy her adorable art ok ty bye
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
bravo six, going subscriber post hours anyway ya'll epic gamers take care of yourself and please drink water don't get a headache also lilypad thank you for the epic (early) christmas present have a good day
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
wow much trend have a good 2020 everyone!
PFP made by jin!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Love the love, guys, but is that all? Thank the thanks and like the likes. Happy with the happy and sad with the sad. We really understand each other, don't we?
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Haha, guys, I found my old art contest I held a few months ago. Wow, that long? Yeah, I know, right?
Translate: Adboralnsess! 🤍 EDIT: Also, an old girl! (Born in 2014)
Lv. 100 — +2,440,257
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Also, oh noes. I thougt you were a [tom]boy, Lance, your name is so misleading and your trainer is too, please don't be mad at me I don wanna be reported please I just wanna play her

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

Added a poll Also, why do I get the feeling that my username is misleading? (for those of you that do not know, I am a girl)
Oh my, I have so much GP, I'm a GP hoarder. Current Gold Amount: 39 (700 Gold is reserved, so I actually have around 6600)
Argh, I have to work. Should I make another Pokemon drawing today or wait till tomorrow? I have the time to do so if you guys want! c:

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

90/120 EggDex 645/300 Pokédex Gotta hatch 'em all-- ugh but it'd break my chain
345/420 EggDex 933/900 Pokédex Yes, look at my progress-- but then I forgot my password to this site

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 717273

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page