PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Sorry for posting again, eheh I asked for answers, but I only got one? Why'd so many people upvote the last post? I asked for answers, not upvotes! But okay, I'll let that slide, cause "hate did me no good." (Y'all are saved from my raging ranting, xD). What about this: If this post gains NO UPVOTES, then I WON'T do an art dump of some sort. READ THE ABOVE PART CAREFULLY, I BET SOMEBODY WILL MESS THIS ONE UP, C:< hehe, good luck reading! :P
Code / Free to Use Image / Based on Moony's Freebies / Free to Use
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Hey, look, I can make wobbly/wiggly avatars now! I never knew I had this talent... also, oof, I posted so much today, this will probably be my last post today (in my time). I'll check back tomorrow to see the count and decide about the art dump stuff! Also, I may make more wiggly avatars, just saying! ;)
Hmmm, it took a while, but I finished an animation for Spewpa (Moony)! I hope she, Celena, Luna, Sheepoid, and Gordeen likes it! I added you all, 'cause she requested it, via PM! I had fun with it, but couldn't include everything because I'm terrible at it. ;w;. How do you guys think? I hope you guys like it, though! I spent most of yesterday and today making it (and I added music and wording)! :D [youtube]0hDWU7PvF-c[/youtube]
For some reason, I got more shinies than Albinos... what at least I got this guy today! :D
hullo Happy Mother's Day, y'all! It's still May 10th for me, so I'm saying it now until I forget tonight! I made an animation for mine (I don't actually know if she likes it or not, so lol)! What did you guys do? (I'm surprised that nobody I know posted about Mother's Day or anything like that... hmmm...)
New poll in the first posts! Go check it out please! :) Anyways, I’m a bit annoyed and sad... Someone actually re-uploaded something I made (an animation) WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT OR ANY MENTION of my name! 😢 I’m sad... they didn’t even say that I made it or anything like that... I took a while to make it, and this is what I get in return...? Excuse me, I’m not myself today, I’ve never felt like this before...
Okay, everything’s alright now, I got my sanity back! This is probably why you shouldn’t trust me when I say that I’ll get something done in a few days or so. I think I delayed so much art, aaaa. Sorry to those who are waiting for art from me! I’m just not in the “Pokemon Arto” Mood! Apologies!
Anyways, here’s something for you peeps to do while you wait for another post from me: Go to you journals (if you have one, if you don’t have one, look at someone else’s) and laugh at the haughtiness of your early days. I’m looking back to the days where I was lonely and had no friends around Christmastime, but look now! I’m glad to have made friendos along my journey! If it weren’t for those friendly and nice people that I have met, I wouldn’t have gotten anywhere! So I’m glad that you guys are my friends! :D
Ayyye, this guy surprised me for a moment, I almost missed his sparkles! But thankfully, I saw it as it hatched! Yeah, this is a boring post.
wait wut sally stop, I didnt even put my albino radar on!
Everybody, wear a mask. PLEASE. And hey look, I decorated mine to look like a polar bear
Poley
! Used felt markers and a blue highlighter. :’D Anyways, y’all stay safe, alright? I’m okay, just a bit offline sometimes! But I’ll be around here and there! :3

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page