PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

[ 03 . 28 . 22 ]
you know i keep saying things to myself and then not doing them LMAO like i WAS gonna come back to this game eventually but idk i don't see that happening. i'm happy enough rn without it and i don't jive with it as much as i used to. but that's ok! life is good rn i got good friends n good things to focus on so it ok :) i also said i was gonna learn to code again but that may actually happen LOL anyhow holy cow. GOTHAM. i am in love. i started watching it out of sheer boredom and then i got sick and now i am addicted. oh my god. so so so good. mwah mwah i vaguely know the lore of batman from when i had a teen titans phase 10 million years ago but i like gotham, because it's like a prequel to all of that. so once i'm done with it i can watch the actual batman movies and like, know the backstory. oh and my fantastic purchase! i bought lego batman for the wii. on ebay. for $5! good purchase. i really freaking love robin so getting to play as him in all his brightly-colored, fruitcake glory is fantastic. i bully him constantly. he is amazing side note but i also really miss my friends on this site but most of them are inactive. i hope they are doin well ANYWAY imma dip again but i hope you all are doing ok. love to all, and drink water plz <3
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
[ 06 . 17 . 22 ]
HOLY COW hi guys. whats up i just graduated high school LOL it was crazy!! peace out to those fake people except for my walking partner she is a dear and my fav portal buddy mwah lol i saw karma happen right in front of my eyes to some chick i was best friends with because she ditched me since i wasn't popular or cool enough or w/e and now she's second fiddle to everyone she's friends with karma is good oh yeah and i got a job!! if you thought i was inactive on this site before oh boy. im never gonna be on here ever LOL but i'm really excited cause i start tuesday and its at one of my favorite places YAY music has been vibing. i am very happy rn. it's going good anyway yeah that's where i've been LOL if u need me i'm on flight rising also at AlexArmidia24 so pm me there or something idk love u guys!! take care! <3, alexei
[ 07 . 01 . 22 ]

death ray sponges - they're way cooler!

hi happy july i love my job oh my goodness rip technoblade i was in tears yesterday watching the video. he was such a cool guy and did so much for everyone it is so sad. god rest his soul that's all i had to say thanks friends <3 love u all stay safe!
[ A U G 1 4 2 0 2 2 ]
HI LOL just cleaned out my entire room and i found a bunch of old art so i said screw it i'm gonna draw somethin!! go crazy go stupid! :D i also drew a dragon but here's alexei version 7 thousand! and here's my version frommmmmmm may 2020 according to google drive! WOAG! IMPROVEMENT! <3 the newer one is a bit more accurate i think my eyes are literally never open all the way and also i have a huge forehead LOL in the older one though my part is actually on the correct side for once HAHA also i haven't drawn in over a year so the fact that i figured this out at all and made it look decent? big woag! :D (im very proud of this but if it gets removed by me randomly don't be surprised LOL) also the quote about death ray sponges in the post above? i have no clue where it came from yeah. and now i wanna know maybe it's from supernatural man i rlly just don't know LOL that's all! if i do the dragon i'll post again but i'm in a good mood so who knows maybe i'll post before then!! it's my journal literally who even cares anymore take care of yourself <3 bye bye!
[ 0 8 . 2 9 . 2 2 ]
[he's pouting because he gets no women :C]
(image is a screenshot from the anime tokyo mew mew, created by reiko yoshida and mia ikumi!)
EYYY IT'S YOUR FAVORITE DEBYL! WHAT UP switching around my classes for college again LOL i'm gonna take arabic and i'm crashing the class tmrw! woot! i love my job sm i am not even joking it is the best! i have actual friends there it is so great :D but yea i started school this week lol im gonna. perish watching TMM again which is why i put that image there lol. kish is my favorite character even if he's kinda. not the best person uh. hm still into batman tho LOL richard grayson my beloved <3 mwah he is the best character FIGHT me on that ANYWAYS yeah i'm alive n pretty good rn so i hope y'all are the same! drink lots of water because it's SUMMERTIME and i'll see you all soon! :D <3
[ SEPT. 25 22 ]
i love coming back here because it always feels like i've been gone forever and it's been...26 days ANYWAYS I GOT A DRAWING PAD THING I'M SO EXCITED i have wanted one for years but never had a proper computer to use it with BUT NOW I MAKE MY OWN MONEY SO I GOT ONE AND THE WACOM WAS ON SALE FOR $50!!! i've been going thru my old art on my google drive (which i am trying to clean out LOL) and so i've got tons of stuff i want to redo! i've also found like 4 or 5 old oc's i'd forgotten about that i think i'm gonna redesign and put out so i'm super duper excited YASS! first on the list is probs wav or zvez because i loved them sm :sob: then russ and her kids probs cause their story has stuck with me for YEARS then i'm onto portal again to redo some old art so yay!! :D still in my batman phase but leaning back into MCYT slightly! just enough to eh. go over the old stuff i'd enjoyed from it but i actually have no clue what is happening currently and i don't rlly care ngl oh and marvel but marvel is eternal i can't escape that one yeah my classes are alright rn i'm making friends and stuff so it's nice. but my oral communication class is kicking my arse because i do not do well with public speaking! i am a social butterfly but getting up in front of 20 college students who don't give a single care about what i'm saying is HARD man LOL anyways this has been debyl! hope you guys are well and staying sane out there cause the world is nuts! love u bye <3 take care!
[ ]
Oh, Morro. Stinky little ghost man. They should have let him come back :( (Art by me ofc how many other Alexei(i)'s do you know)

more

Everytime I come back to this website I feel like an entirely different person and it's insane. Anyways. Semester is almost done. I got one final on Tuesday for Arabic and then I'm really done and I get to just. Work a whole bunch. I'm back on Flight Rising, which is fantastic. I've been in the Ninjago fandom since October and I've made so much fanart it's unbelievable! Morro is the third piece I've actually done, but it is also the best thing I've ever drawn, without a doubt. <3 I may or may not take this down eventually, because I'm very paranoid about posting my art places. One really good thing though: I showed this to my parents and they both went ballistic. My mom said it looked like something they would draw for a professional show and she got. So excited? And it made me so happy, and I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night :D I haven't shown my parents my art consistently for YEARS
Like to the point where they've never seen anything I've posted here; none of my self portraits, none of the Portal stuff, nothing
, but I was really proud of this one and I wanted to share. Thought my mom would smack me upside the head (metaphorically) because it's Ninjago, but she didn't lol. But yeah everything's alright right now. It's actually raining so it's fantastic. Hope you all are well! Take care <3
[ 01 . 22 . 23]
HI HI HI GUESS WHO FINALLY GOT TO PLAY PORTAL!! YAHOO So yeah, funny story, but it's been 3 years since I've gotten into Portal (and subsequently never left), and until recently I had...never actually played the games. Woops! Yeah, I just watched the walkthroughs on Youtube lol, cause I didn't have a device that would support it. But anyways! I saved up to get myself a Switch for Christmas, and a couple of games to go with it. The new Just Dance has Heat Waves on it so I was legally obligated to buy it, but I also got the Lego Ninjago Movie for like 6 dollars and it is the most horrendous game ever! Oh, and Minecraft! I wanted to catch a bee for the first time, since the Wii U version stopped updating and I never got to. Oh woops I completely forgot I was writing this for like a half an hour and lost my train of thought. Uhhhh Yeah anyways! Tripped and fell back into Batman again woops lol it's ok though. Rewatching Gotham again, cause it's the best show probably ever so yea. That's it! I'm still alive. Hope you all are well! <3
HI OH MY GOSH calc has me very busy but i'm posting because if this gets deleted again i may cry a little bit LOL why did i decide to do compsci for my major :sob: anywayz yea. what else do i usually post about idk OH i'm into batman again haha. considering watching gotham again, which'll be my 3rd time watching it i didn't even finish it last time lol the fifth season is kinda sucks but it's ok! here 4 da oswald cobblepot content and nothing else <3 i was gonna write something else here but i forgor byeeee take care
idk what's even happening on this site anymore tbh this is the only thread i go to

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page