PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 101112

god this journal is gonna be 4 years old in like 2 months what even happened. i honestly did not even remember that i started getting back into this game b4 covid what
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
[ 12 / 16 / 2023 ]
*mushu voice* I LIVEEEEEE I popped in here thinking this journal was gonna be up still because it'd only been a month. I was a fool. This is nothing new. Passed Calculus I with an A. God only knows how that happened. My brain feels like a pile of lukewarm sludge. I never want to do a First Derivative Test ever again. (I have to take Calc II next semester. I may perish.) Took my first CompSci class. I walked in there knowing how to make a theme for a forum post with CSS and vaguely insert an image with HTML (thanks, Pokefarm). Guy I sat next to whipped his computer out and started showing me the game his friend made in their high school CS class. Had a very intense "oh, dear, I am wholy unprepared for this" moment. It actually turned out fine. I am nothing if not very stubborn and an all-absorbing sponge for any new information given to me. Writing code is actually pretty fun. Kind-of miss making themes on here, but also not really. Work going good. Still working at the same place. Love it there. Bit of an upheaval with people moving departments and some general workd drama but it's all good. We are having hot chocolate parties until Christmas. It's all very nice. Semester is out for now so maybe I'll be on here more often. Maybe not really. They released the Arkham trilogy for the Switch so I've been busy punching people and collecting question mark-shaped trophies. It's been very frustrating but very fun. Anyhow, that's all. Pretty much any friends I had on here are inactive at this point, so I don't quite know who's reading this to be honest, if anyone. In any case, take care! :)
[ 01 / 02 / 24 ]
We're slaying we're slaying we're slaying we're slaying we're sl- Trying to get Arceus back right now. Might sob. What are all these new forms. Who came up with these. To be honest, though, I'm never gonna get them all myself so I really shouldn't complain. I'm gonna end up dexing literally all of them. As stated above: we're slaying. I've moved on from Arkham City to Arkham Knight since my last post. I love the Arkham series so very much, but Knight runs about as well as a snail on a hot summer day. My batmobile has flung itself off the map on several occasions. The game has crashed 3 times. I keep skidding into buildings. Batman might have a no-kill rule but I guess he's ok with hitting people with a two-ton tank masquerading as a car because that also keeps happening. I think out of the three, though, Knight is definitely my favorite. I'm a sucker for lore and family drama, and it's got it in spades. I love Jason Todd so much, even if he wants me dead right now. He can have a little patricide, as a treat. I really do not mind. Big fan of Nightwing too. I love him. I got so excited when he popped in even if it was for like, 5 whole seconds. I love Robin also, but God if I don't hate Tim's haircut in this game. Poor kid. I like my Tim Drake looking like a drowned rat. No in-betweens, and definitely not almost bald. Probably my least favorite part of the game tbh. Vibing with this game so hard. Getting my butt handed to me though. It's all good. I think it's very funny how I talk about literally anything besides what I'm actually doing on this game. Pokefarm gets like, 2 sentences, and then I give up and I'm like, "GUESS WHO'S OBSESSED WITH DC AGAIN!" or something like that. Actually, it's pretty much always exactly that, to be honest. I'm getting too predictable. Anyhow, I'm off. Maybe I'll post some Arkham screenies or something later idk. Take care!
RED HOOD REFERENCE IN GOTHAM! RED HOOD REFERENCE IN GOTHAM! I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! If you can't tell I have a new blorbo to go feral over. I ordered two new Funko pops on Tuesday. Both are Jason Todd. I've officially lost it. It's all ok though. They'll go pretty well with the 5 other Batman Funkos and the 7 Hot Wheel Batmobiles I already own. Life is a wave and I am simply riding it. This is the vibe. Oh my god the "Red Hood" actor in this show is so funny. They wrote him so well. That's so Jason. I can't with this show. "Robin Red Hood strikes again" they knew exactly what they were doing. I love it. I completely lost my train of thought with this post. The ADHD brain strikes whenever it wants. Tiny little Bruce omg I forgot how cute he is. Just a little guy. An angry little dude. With his sarcastic dad/butler. Best guys I love em. Lol I'll post my Arkham screenies later. Up to 13 times and counting for the game crashing. The Switch does not like it. It's all good. I'm out I have no clue where this post was going. I had a point here at some point. Bye!
spilled 55 pounds of agave today and it splashed up so big it got in my nose i love my job
popping in to make sure this doesn't get deleted. here's the deets: made a fandragon on FR for my most favoritest guy ever the Ark Ham Night. didn't realize until i watched a video on the hit video game Batman: Arkham Knight that he actually has red accents in his suit and it's not all gray and blue. this is what i get for using a shoulders up image as my reference. anyways i'm also going to six flags. me myself and i. no one else. was supposed to go with people but apparently it's french bread day so they can't go. i really wish i wasn't serious. i don't really think there's anything else. happy early st. patrick's day
i am So Normal about the bad batch series finale. definitely not crying rn

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page