PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

CømpleteDëbyl

• entry #1

• date: 10.01.19

• current mood: excited

• other notes: hey look

hello world. i talked to my crush today; twice, actually. i wonder if he likes me back still.
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

[ 1 0 . 0 4 . 1 9 ]

i cancelled my s/a sewaddle chain finally! was looking through my dex and i saw how much my egg percentages were stacking up to my pokemon percentages and i was like...ee. that's no bueno so right after i get all the size of pumpkaboo, i'll be egg collecting! hooray also i just beaned myself in the eye with my arm because i've been laying on it for 30 mins and it kinda stings ouch anyways have a good day, please drink water and eat food, k tnx bye

[ 1 0 . 0 6 . 1 9 ]

people are really nice. like, some people on this site are just like genuinely nice people? and there's. so many of them? where did you all come from maybe i've just been desensitized by the amount of rudes irl idk fam

[ 1 1 . 0 4 . 1 9 ]

здрасвуйсте! wouldya lookit that, double digits i have successfully returned from [city]! now i am back with my friends and that makes me happy i have also gotten a bucket hat for my birthday and i am very very happy now i'm toying with the idea of collecting some unown to spell out my username. i'd pay of course but idk how much unown go for and i aint trying to spend an excessive amount ya know? oh and i accidentally messed up my leg while shaving today. big ol cut, and really inconvenient considering it's track season. stung like crazy lol but what can ya do anyways. have a nice day, n stay hydrated

[ 1 1 . 0 8 . 1 9 ]

welp my leg still stings lmao also i legit don't even know why i say stuff like im talking to someone, cause no one else is here but me haha my day of birth is very soon so that's uh neat i guess and i hatched my first albino! lookit him!!
Pretty Wing

Pretty Wing

Treasure

(: 0)

Though this feather is beautiful, it's just a regular feather and has no effect on Pokémon.

Sells for 100

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
i love him favorite beeb now! he precious thats it adios

[ 1 1 . 0 9 . 1 9 ]

adidas makes good shoes and people are annoying at theme parks thats it thats the whole post i went to a theme park today lol. i went on this one called manta and just. screamed the whole time. so that was uh neat and then my sister (who came down from [city] to see me for my bday because she loves me) and i went on this one called like atlantis or sumthn and we got soaked and tumbled lol i screamed on that one too anyways- now im done

[ 1 1 . 1 4 . 1 9 ]

so in personal news today: uh WE ARE MOVING ON FROM THE BOY i have realized i may have looked into some stuff too close and that he uh might not like me back... so we are going to be friends unless he gives me a sign that he thinks of me as ya know, more than a friend and that's cool. im thriving. kinda anyways uh no pokefarm news rn? i just now managed to get enough points to get team rewards so that's cool you know what i just realized im tired and lost motivation to finish this so uh bye

[ 1 1 . 1 8 . 1 9 ]

ЧИКИ БРИКИ BOTTOM TEXT HERE
delete?
.:entry #17 - 11/25:. russian cases. are HARD why are there 6 of them?? lol

[ 1 2 . 0 1 . 1 9 ]

its sick posting time babey im sick lol. have had a cold for almost a week and it won't go away :( oh well also i just realized that this probably doesn't look very good, like this template thingy? it probably doesn't make sense cause i have a blue theme on my pokefarm and some of yall might have like green or like highlighter yellow or sumn idk guess i have to change some stuff edit: BOOM FIXED only took me an hour ;-;

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page