PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the life of a complete debyl >

[ ]
Oh, Morro. Stinky little ghost man. They should have let him come back :( (Art by me ofc how many other Alexei(i)'s do you know)

more

Everytime I come back to this website I feel like an entirely different person and it's insane. Anyways. Semester is almost done. I got one final on Tuesday for Arabic and then I'm really done and I get to just. Work a whole bunch. I'm back on Flight Rising, which is fantastic. I've been in the Ninjago fandom since October and I've made so much fanart it's unbelievable! Morro is the third piece I've actually done, but it is also the best thing I've ever drawn, without a doubt. <3 I may or may not take this down eventually, because I'm very paranoid about posting my art places. One really good thing though: I showed this to my parents and they both went ballistic. My mom said it looked like something they would draw for a professional show and she got. So excited? And it made me so happy, and I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night :D I haven't shown my parents my art consistently for YEARS
Like to the point where they've never seen anything I've posted here; none of my self portraits, none of the Portal stuff, nothing
, but I was really proud of this one and I wanted to share. Thought my mom would smack me upside the head (metaphorically) because it's Ninjago, but she didn't lol. But yeah everything's alright right now. It's actually raining so it's fantastic. Hope you all are well! Take care <3
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page