PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 17

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

I don't think they'll be Plusle and Minun, since that's way too obvious and they're not exactly terribly popular pokemon ^^; I mean, don't get me wrong - I think they're cute - but they're not exactly deserving of a mega. If it is plusle and minun then I'll be selling my mega stones for sure unless the mega is really awesome xD; A duo with similar colours is Latios and Latias, but we already have in-game megas for those two. I'd be thrilled if it was Ho-oh and Lugia! But I don't think we've ever had mega Pokefarm Q legends (Koroku is a pokefarm 'mon so doesn't really count ^^; ), though I could be wrong. Same with Xerneas and Yveltal. Groudon and Kyogre are also red/blue, but again they already have in-game mega stones...kind of. With Primal Reversion, I mean. Edit: Whoops! Forgot Giratina xD; That stone was funnily-shaped, though. Throh and Sawk is a possibility, but...again, they're not terribly popular pokemon. Far less so than Plusle and Minun. All the megas thus far have been pretty popular or (arguably) in need of a mega. That's all I can think of right now ^^; It might be something that's completely different though, like the Raichu mega stone was!
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
what about tyruntrum and aurorus? (sorry about spelling..) but I think that may be cool :)
Score: 0
My shop :D Avatar made by Muskka Commissioned by me!
Emmy's AvatarEmmy

QUOTE originally posted by PrincessLuna

But I don't think we've ever had mega Pokefarm Q legends (Koroku is a pokefarm 'mon so doesn't really count ^^; ), though I could be wrong.
Don't forget that we have a 'Q' Stone for Giratina, Adamantite. c:
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
I like the Tyrantrum/Aurorus idea, but I definitely wouldn't mind Latiasite Q/Latiosite Q, especially considering how similar and purple their canon megas are
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.

QUOTE originally posted by StarscreamsGirl

what about tyruntrum and aurorus? (sorry about spelling..) but I think that may be cool :)
I think that would be awesome! I guess any of the fossil pokemon could be in with a shot potentially, but those two seem most likely, if only because of Aurorus's colours.

QUOTE originally posted by Emmy

QUOTE originally posted by PrincessLuna

But I don't think we've ever had mega Pokefarm Q legends (Koroku is a pokefarm 'mon so doesn't really count ^^; ), though I could be wrong.
Don't forget that we have a 'Q' Stone for Giratina, Adamantite. c:
Oh! Yeah! That one completely slipped my mind xD That's a good point. I guess all legends are game, then.
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
if it was for the legendary birds, we would have to have a third one for zapdos.
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
pokéfan69's Avatarpokéfan69

QUOTE originally posted by Tony

I definitely feel like we're going to get Moltres and Articuno... I KNOW IT
I would think if they did those too, they would also do zapdos. Definitely Plusle and minun.
Can you defeat the Sun City Gym.
Ninetales12's AvatarNinetales12
My bet's on Lugia and Ho-oh, the colors look very similar :3 Specially the one of the left
Avatar made by izu.ku for me from here
loserbaby's Avatarloserbaby
My guess is Moltres and Articuno as well ^^
ANGELfromSKYE's AvatarANGELfromSKYE
I Hope I can make it, as december 26 is the 2nd day of christmas here in The Netherlands :o Oh well, at least I'm very excited :)

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page