PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 17

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
Hnng, they are both so awesome. I need to really start unlocking summons...
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
handiNAVI's AvatarhandiNAVI
i didn't have enough time over the past couple of days to reach to reach the big goal, but i did get well over 4k! i got the ho-oh stone.
icon is by andy price//the official mlp comics
Dragon-Firy's AvatarDragon-Firy
Yay! Got a Lugia stone :D Thanks for the event! <3
Hoi hoi, u embliri Hrai! M'saion ulé hraka vair. Avatar made by me :3 (Inspired by.. A plushie that I made ^.^)

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

There, should all be fixed now. I tried to do something clever and it apparently didn't work.
Thanks again, Niet!
Hope everyone's having a good time with their families and friends during this holiday season! Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! Your beloved Alpaca~ ;3 On a side note, I got the template from Niall-senpai!
Ed.'s AvatarEd.
This artwork is simply beautiful. MCW17 was fun and the prize was very wort it. I just want to thank the Staff for really awesome ideas for new Megas. I love the new Lugia & H0-oh Mega sprites. So thank You for the hard work.
Source of my avatar: Totodile by SarahRichford(used with permission) My dream... Melanistic Sprites recolored by me.
Staraptor592's AvatarStaraptor592
These sprites are beautiful!! Great job. I've already got Mega Lugia set as my new favorite on my profile.
Picture credit of Romeo and Ginger goes to my dear friend Dustin Heathman. They're his adorable pit bulls.
Aérix's AvatarAérix
I got a Lugia stone!!! I'm happy. :3 now evolve that big guy.
Forever collecting
LightTrainer's AvatarLightTrainer
By Arceus' crosswheel! Those are so beautiful! I'm so looking forward to unlocking them now!
Sprite made by Champion Spectra!
Icon made by ShadowtailsDerol on DA as a birthday present!
Aérix's AvatarAérix
Save up too. They're 270k credits or 900 GP to mega. Just a heads up.
Salted Neos's AvatarSalted Neos
This was the worst time to forget a MCW, those Megas look amazing, congrats to those who got them.

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page