PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 17

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Colress

Who made these sprites? Edit: I get what the front page says, but I'm not sure if that's just the artwork or the sprites as well? Also, I like Ho-oh. It is a cool bird.
Both actually! I did the concept art and the sprites. :> I had actually drawn these sketches (plus other megas) quite a few months before I had even joined PFQ, and I thought it would be cool to do a sun and moon thing with the two. Sketch for Lugia Sketch for Ho-oh As you can see, Lugia is basically the same, but Ho-oh changed quite a bit as far as the head and wings go. Novie sketched some other concepts for the head because I just wasn't happy with what I had. Unfortunately I don't have her sketches atm but I went with my favorite one out of the several she drew. The second pair of wings Ho-oh had was changed because I felt like having something more like what the Phoenix summon from the Final Fantasy series typically has, especially the FFVII iteration. I think overall it looks neater, as it also allowed me to throw in the glowing feathers that I wanted more easily, though I'm not sure if it's more or less 'busy' than what the second pair of wings would have been like. Also everyone on staff thought Ho-oh was based on the Helmaroc King from LoZ Wind Waker, but no, it's just based on the Fenghuang/Hou-ou (which Ho-oh is already based on tbf) and the Phoenix summon. It's unintentionally that it looks like the Helmaroc. :P I remember Lugia was really hard to design at first. I had no idea what to do for it. I think the idea of giving it some moon motifs just hit me when I thought of its psychic-typing (typical of space-related pokemon) and its control over the ocean. Then it all just clicked and I think it turned out really well! Especially the floating glowing back-thingies. They were attached when I first drew them but then I thought I'd make them float because that's cool or something pfft |D And then I figured Ho-oh should have some sun things to match! Though clearly it's not as obvious as Lugia :P Also personally I like Lugia a bit more, but I love both of muh mega birb babbus <3 I put a ton of time and love into the sprites and I'm so glad everyone's enjoying them!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,614,304
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Joythehart's AvatarJoythehart
The sprites look so awesome! It would be cool if these were in the main games.
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
DeathDragon's AvatarDeathDragon
This is a very nice way to end the mass clicking for this year. Both mega's look great and I am very happy with the stone I got. Thank you for this awesome job :)
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
Omg! I got Lugianite!!! I was totally hoping that I'd get that mega stone(since I only did 4,000 clicks...) This is my first MCW that I've conpleted and I'm proud of myself actually... Thank youuu!!! >v< Now to get a freaking Lugia...
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
The megas are so gorgeous! I got both of the megastones. (now to get a mega bracelet and a lugia/ho-oh)
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
onychophorum's Avataronychophorum
Missed the event, but it's a good thing they're Legendary stones because I haven't unlocked any Summons.
avatar by me; based on adipocere by iyowa
Sei's AvatarSei
Locking and moving to the archive seeing as the MCW is long done. :)

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page