PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 17

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hey, guess what? The last weekend of December is coming up, and that means another Mass-Click Weekend is here! The event will take place on December 26th and 27th, but this time you have two targets you can aim for. If you make 4,000 interactions over the weekend, you will receive one of the two Mega Stones at random. If you reach 20,000, then you get both! Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one (or both) of these:
EDITED 28/Dec/2015: Here's some artwork of our new Megas! Artists that contributed: Scizoroark: Mega ho-oh and Lugia concept, sketch lines Sei: cleaned up lines Shazi: Colors & shading Tazzay: Special effects
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Wiiola's AvatarWiiola
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to completing the bigger target!
---
Hosh's AvatarHosh
Finally! A goal I'm able to achieve! This megastone is mine O_O
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
Hmm... interesting. Plusle and Minun, maybe?
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
Tony's AvatarTony
I definitely feel like we're going to get Moltres and Articuno... I KNOW IT
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Are those charizardites x and y?
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
Syl's AvatarSyl
They kinda look like Reshiram and Zekrom a bit.
Stashio833's AvatarStashio833
@Tony where is Zapdos, then? I'm thinking it's Xerneas and Yveltal.
Made by Fuchsfee, only official game sprites used.
These stones are mine! They look awesome but they sort of look like Ho-Oh and Lugia.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 91
My guess is on Plusle and Minun. The red and the blue?
All Sprites by me

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page