PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123456··· 257258259

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Spitting the foul tasting fluid out from her mouth and conjuring water to wash it out with, she turned to the male, "So, prior combat experience, probably with a blade, not equipped to be a warrior or poacher... yeah you're in the same boat as me, lemme guess, arrived here, not sure how and with none of your previous possessions?" cutting right to the chase she pointed to the other newcomer, "You too missy, I assume you're the same, except you're lacking abilities judging by the mahjong thingie earlier." -Meanwhile- Celere had been walking with this other female for a while, quite thoroughly lost, then without warning, a mist covered the both of them, "Wellp, that escalated quickly" the sounds of a fight reached her ears, but died as quickly as it came, "So uh... you still there?"
Cyrus nodded as the girl spoke,"Spot on."He said relieved to find some one who had wound up in the same situation as him."On the situation and the combat stuff."he said as he stood upright now, no longer using the branch for support.
Still have nothing else to really say.....
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Oh, y'know, typical day. Land on my back in a foggy area, then plunge straight into a river in the middle of a forest", Lynn mused, though if her voice didn't give away her sarcasm, the rolling of her eyes surely did. "But...yeah, my abilities didn't seem to work back there. What I attempted was a lightning-type of magic that normally works on multiple targets. My rapier is also missing though... that's quite troublesome. Although...you seemed to use magic just now?" --- "What's with the sudden mist?" Mizuki wondered out loud, but then also heard the sound of fighting nearby, disappearing soon after. "Where do you think that came from? And sheesh, I wish I had my magic right now so I could see through all this..."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
"At least you didn't blow up and find yourself here with half your limbs missing," a small cough to punctuate the next bit, "anyway, yes, I used magic, it's something I've had to re-learn how to do, where I'm from, my abilities are for more powerful, plus I don't get exhausted from using them, but that's not important, I'd better get you two back to the village, staying here won't doing either of you any good." reaching inside her robes for something, she pulled out some matches and a stick of something out, it wasn't hard to tell what she did next, judging by the smoke she blew into the air, "By Marae I need this..." -Meanwhile- "And I kinda wish I could still fly, but I'm not risking that even if I could..." after several minutes in the dense mist, Celere found herself looking towards a light, "Reckon that's an exit? Or have I just gone mad in here?"
Cyrus couldn't help but smirk at the girls sarcasm contained in her voice as he once again leaned against the branch.His attention was regained though as the Cat Girl spoke of a village, before she lit a cigarette.A habit he had come to expect from where he lived prior to being transported here.*Civilized Villages still exist, duly noted.*he thought that the villages may perhaps even contain items he could pawn off, well if they had black markets and such.
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Lucas Campbell A large pale humanoid lay face down in the dirt. He could faintly hear voices, though they were rather slurred. A groan escaped his lips and he had to spit out a small mouthful of dirt. With a start the creature jolted into an upright sitting position, one hand pressed against his head. His other hand rose to clutch the other side of his head, a high pitched ringing noise almost forcing him back into the dirt. Ugh...What have you got yourself into, Lucas? He stood up, a bit shaky from something he had no recollection of; one minute he'd been enjoying a good book, the next he was face down in dirt. In a forest. When there were none anywhere near where he lived. In a hurry Lucas spun around on the spot. "Wings? Wings are still here...Good. Perhaps I'll get a better view from up above the trees," he murmured to himself with an upwards glance. Lucas crouched down, then sprung up into the air. The only problem was that his prized wings wouldn't work. It was like he'd completely forgotten how to fly; something which he'd learnt at a rather young age. His failure to take to the air ended up with a less than graceful landing on his front, though luckily without another face full of dirt. "No good bloody..." Lucas trailed off, cursing quietly and grumpily under his breath. What good were his wings if he couldn't fly? And what angel couldn't fly in the first place? With an annoyed huff, Lucas decided that he should probably head towards the other voices as they may have some idea as to the current situation. Delta Caxton The young kitsune was draped over a tree branch, her arms and legs dangling about 50 feet in the air - not exactly the safest place for an unconscious person to be. Bright green opened, and were met with an extremely blurry world. Delta glanced down at her arms, then at the ground, then back to her arms. Then it kicked in just where she was. "JESUS ALMIGHTY CHRIST!" The girl yelled, half in panic, half in fear. To make things worse, she had to get down without her glasses on, and it wasn't like she could put her contacts in. My bag! Delta pulled herself up onto the branch until her front was parallel with it, then sat up and looked around. Her eye caught a brown that looked out of place - her bag. Only problem with that was that it wasn't in her direct path down, and she couldn't see. She dug her nails into the branch and slowly slid back until she was at the trunk of the tree. A frown crossed her face as she remembered he back. "Brilliant..." Delta growled, flicking her head about in an attempt to pinpoint her bag via smell. It didn't quite work though, but she did have a fairly decent idea of how far away it was. It took long enough, but Delta was soon on the ground with her bag and a multitude of cuts, scratches, and scrapes. Now she just had to find her glasses and she'd be fine. She could return to her favoured kitsune form and seek out the cause of her problems. While scuffling about in the dirt, Delta's hand brushed against a cool metal - her glasses. Happy to have found them without stepping on them again, she slipped them on. She focused her thoughts into changing into her kitsune form, though it never came. The now extremely irritated girl kicked the ground, dirt and grass flying up everywhere. "Lousy good for nothing forest!" She muttered darkly, swiping her claw-nails across the closest tree. Nothing seemed to work properly. Not her shape changing, not her heightened senses, nothing.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
The yell that would have almost certainly been blasphemous in some other world didn't go unnoticed, it clearly carried to Serenity's ears, "Oh lovely, more people put here, what is this forest an Inter-dimensional elevator?" sighing, and putting her free hand to her face, she proceeded to take another drag, "I better go see who that is, for the record, the names Serenity, I prefer Ser however, if you wanna come with you're more than welcome, otherwise, head east, you'll make it out fairly quickly." Regardless of their responses or whether they chose to follow, the Kitsune waltzed off, the smoke trail making it clear where she was going, and it took no rocket scientist to tell she was stressed out by the events that had transpired, and she had a slight limp on her left side. With her knowledge of the forest and how it worked, she could easily find her way about in here, "So then, where might you be, whoever you happen to be..." stretching as she walked, she just wanted to get back to town and take a load off, but no she had to go chasing random people before they did something stupid.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki caught herself automatically nodding to Celere's question about the exit, only realizing afterwards that with the thick mist around, she'd never be able to see that. "Yeah, I think that might be so. Let's go, this mist is giving me the chills..." she then said. She hated not being able to see properly. ---- "I think we might be able to learn more about what's going on if we follow her", Lynn noted with a nod to the male in front of her. Curious about Serenity's comment on more people being 'put' in the forest, Lynn decided to follow her and caught up fairly quickly, the smoke trail having been easy to follow. "I'd like to stick around a bit. Although I do hope we don't run into more water...I've gotten soaked enough for one day", Lynn mused. "Oh, and my name's Lynn. It's nice to meet you, Ser."
Cyrus kind of half nodded half shrugged, on one hand he now had two companions he was with and on the other he was heading further into the forest were he has seen the Cat Girl almost get murdered.Cyrus hurried after the others and slowed to a walking pace as he caught up,"Nice to meet you Lynn and Ser."He said having heard the other females introduction."My name's Cyrus,"he made a face as he said that,"but I prefer to be called Cy"
Celere couldn't help but agree with Mizuki's discomfort, and for good reason, mist was something that never meant anything good in her experience, within a few moments the mist cleared, revealing an exit out of the forest, but not before the Half-Saiyan found herself getting a branch to the face and being sent sprawling onto her back, clutching her face and a few curses later, she started laughing for no real reason, "Today is just not my day is it?" It would be hard to move her until she calmed herself from the sudden fit of the giggles, "Why do I find this so funny... it's not at all to me." *Gonna have to cut my hair soon, it's getting pretty long...* "Well good to know who you are at least, once we're out, I'll go over a few of the things in this world you'll need to understand, right now we're in relative safety, unless there are more poachers around who either want things from the forest or mistake me for prey." she mimicked a deep male voice for a moment as she reminisced 'You'll make a fine rug, cat!' returning to her normal voice and sighing in exasperation, "Why do people find it so hard to distinguish fox from cat? Kitsune are Fox-People, Cat-People are completely different!"

Pages: 123456··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page