PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere couldn't help but agree with Mizuki's discomfort, and for good reason, mist was something that never meant anything good in her experience, within a few moments the mist cleared, revealing an exit out of the forest, but not before the Half-Saiyan found herself getting a branch to the face and being sent sprawling onto her back, clutching her face and a few curses later, she started laughing for no real reason, "Today is just not my day is it?" It would be hard to move her until she calmed herself from the sudden fit of the giggles, "Why do I find this so funny... it's not at all to me." *Gonna have to cut my hair soon, it's getting pretty long...* "Well good to know who you are at least, once we're out, I'll go over a few of the things in this world you'll need to understand, right now we're in relative safety, unless there are more poachers around who either want things from the forest or mistake me for prey." she mimicked a deep male voice for a moment as she reminisced 'You'll make a fine rug, cat!' returning to her normal voice and sighing in exasperation, "Why do people find it so hard to distinguish fox from cat? Kitsune are Fox-People, Cat-People are completely different!"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page