PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 151152153

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Gah, I can't figure this out... I mean, I can narrate the four of us getting onto the train, yes, with the chaos going on four strangers walking about won't make a difference. But what happens then? What should happen on the train? Should something even happen or is it just a transition to the Upper Plate? I've been wracking my brain over this but I still can't figure out what to do about it...
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Consider the train ride a breather, a chance to rest up if you will and talk among yourselves, of course, with everything going on, you could also make it so some weird stuff happens and you end up having to abandon said train somewhere along the way, whether it's peaceful or interrupted is entirely at your own discretion.
Considering that in all instances of the game said train ride to rescue Aerith gets abandoned... ...Bah, I'll make it uninterrupted . It's Rikazu's turn to get info-dumped about Aislin's world, except this time she can actually show him via the tablet. Pretty sure they can find an empty car. This might be simpler or harder, depending on how the boys take it. Kudret at least would just take it as confirmation; while Kahlua... Kahlua might just unintentionally antagonize her. Depends.
Sounds good to me, you go about this how you want to, I'm keeping my hands off of your part to this section.
Blooming Flowers in the Void is a track from the Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis video game. It is normally used in cutscene where explanations are given, and is overall a rather sad/foreboding piece. Uh, sorry if my post is confusing, I think I was trying for an omniscient 3rd person POV. Not sure if I achieved it.
...So, uh, any other questions and stuff we can come up with? Or shall we end the train ride and get to the upper plate and thus continue plot? The remake actually makes this a bit more difficult, since Cloud and Gang go through a lot of stuff including clambering on the broken plate to get to Shinra HQ. On the flipside, they also abandon the train twice and it just... kinda gets all tumbled together in my head at the point. I think I need to watch it again...
Entirely up to you, I'll attempt to post soon, might be a bit uh... 'Short', lacking a computer again. But I'll give it a try later today anyway.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Perhaps it might be better to advance the plot, unless any of your characters have anything they want to ask of Rikazu.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ehh... not really? Besides like tips to kill Seth, but we can discuss that another time.
I'll be honest here, Ryko, I'm not sure what we should do next. I mean, do we try to sneak in, just bull our way through, what do we do?

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page