PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 151152153

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Ultra, Hikari responded to you, you can post by continuing the topic on hand or switching to a new post. Miju, since I assume you had Bandana Dee stay in the tower, you could post about him getting used to his new height. Jirachi, you can have Olly talk to several different people, be that introducing himself or just observing the surroundings. I'm sorry to lecture or decide for you, but with no one posting my stress levels are steadily rising and I tend to take that out on my family. I really, really, don't want to take it out on my family. Please?
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
I'll try when I'm ready to do some writing, although I apologize for how short all my posts are-I usually write in short bursts...
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Yeah okay, sorry for pushing. I'm just stressing myself out about the next step in the rp and I want to get it over with and not take another year to get through it. I'm rambling again, sorry.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
I'm trying, really I am, I don't want this segment dragging into late 2021 either.
Ill get on it. Sorry, December has been very busy for me
Credit to the Pokemon Anime for my pfp
...erm...I'm sorry, I think I will have to leave the RP. I'm not very good at writing long posts like you guys, and I just feel kinda awkward being here. I'm sorry.
It's fine honestly, so long as theres at least a paragraphs worth, I've got no problem with post length. Having said that, if you're set on leaving, I can't stop you.
Yeah, I just kinda feel awkward being here...sorry.
...So, does this mean I need to edit my post?
Not to worry, feel free to return in the future. Only if you personally feel it necessary Aysu.

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page