PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 151152153

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Happy new year everyone! Well, here it's new year already anyway xD
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I've got a little less than six hours left over here, haha. Happy new year anyway!
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Only about half an hour left here, but given how I was late with Christmas, not gonna make the same mistake twice, have a good new years day people!
Just to warn everyone, the snow is finally heavy enough to start interfering with the internet. I may not be able to post some days. Sorry.
It's not Snow over in the UK, but I have noticed the Internet being a bit patchy as well, probably not as bad yours, but I've noticed it, so... yeah, bad at words today.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
So there's a huge snowstorm incoming here (I mean, it sorta already started) and supposedly it's one of the heaviest snowstorms in the history of the Netherlands. Dunno how potato internet will keep up, so if I poof for a bit, you guys know why. xD
It's already happening over here, haha. Luckily it started more towards the evening. I should be able to post okay, unless I tempt fate by leaving the house today that is.
Got the start of Snow over here, while it shouldn't knock out any services, it's the UK and a single snowflake causes companies to get hysterical, oi... Yeah.
Hehe, that's just reminding me of the memes that crop up around this time. Like the "5 inches of snow in New York, business close; 5 feet of snow up north, shows a car driving through it anyway" one. I love that one, it's so true.
I'm back! (And posted too) i'm in the midst of college and theres a snowstorm apparently on the way so I'll be active whenever I can
Credit to the Pokemon Anime for my pfp

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page