PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 151152153

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Hmm... I can foresee problems for Kudret right away, being four-legged, though he might be able to gain height as such by leaps. On the other hand, I could be heavily mistaken. I suppose I should get Aislin up the ladder, right? At the very least. Being in the miidle of a fight is not the best place for her to be.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
I'm not sure why that post happened, though I can say that my mind really wants to listen to music right now... On the flipside, inappropriate as it may potentially be it's nice to see all three of them getting along now.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Apologies for the delay, had a case of [Brain.Exe has stopped working] ever since my last post, I'll be trying to correct that today.
Oof I know the feeling well. I myself tend to need reminding at that point, haha.
Has the brain stopped working again? If you need a sounding board for ideas I'm willing to listen.
Yes and no, I've got ideas that I want to put down, I just don't have the energy currently, it's gotten too hot over in the UK, I'll get something going later tonight when I don't feel like I'm physically being cooked by the sun. Sorry about that I should've mentioned something before now.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Having the same issue here... well, among other things. 29C is not fun... Either this evening or tomorrow I should have time to write a post though, since I have my day off tomorrow.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ok, sorry about the delay, but finally, FINALLY had a decent enough temperature to just function properly, so, got a post out while I could.
Not sure what else I can do to prepare my little group for the rest of Gaia Zero. I mean, Kahlua has weapons he can use that aren't likely to break on him, and once I figure out how to get Ama (or some other mage I presume) to imbue magic into the spent Materia he's all set. Kudret has his Mana, has made himself a sword and shield that he can effectively power up if need be, and has more or less made peace with being more like his ancestors than his modern-day kin. Aislin (somewhat) worked through her awkwardness with Rowan, and gained a tablet that effectively lets her read up on just about anything the group needs to know. Oh, and a new ability that she herself hasn't realized it's there. Okay, what else... Oh!! Ryko, have you figured out the workaround for the memory-erasing Tower issue yet? I know we discussed it a few months back, but I'm pretty sure I haven't heard anything about it again.
Yes actually! Since the tower has changed 'ownership' (Ama is in control of certain rules regarding it now), the Memory Erasure thing no longer applies, she found it tacky and left a bad taste in her mouth, something about an All-Devouring Wyrm and Gods, she can't quite place her finger on the memories though, so she deleted that ruling as soon as she had access to changing certain things in there. Ama will be on the lowest floor, if Aislin gets down there before anyone else and asks... well I'm sure Ama could give a few pointers or just activate it herself if it's necessary, she's... *ahem* 'Well Acquainted' with how Materia works.

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page