PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 151152153

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Ryko, what exactly is Seyr going to do?
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
She's waiting just outside the Tower, taking a break and hoping Herb/Flower smoke is enough to attract the attention of the two who showed up but aren't in the tower yet, she's not really doing much at the moment.
Sorry Jirachi, with Seyr sitting at the base of the tower I can't exactly have Kahlua walk straight by. Nor can he ignore a potential enemy enough to, again, walk straight by.
That's okay~
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
...It take me 8 months to finally catch up on copy-pasting the setup. And then I discover one page before my self imposed cut-off (as in use a new document) that Kahlua was supposed to get something after the False Hydra stuff and I had completely forgotten about that by the time we left the mirror. Argh. So was Rowan, according to the post... Well, he is probably tagging along into Gaia 7 after he brings in Ollie and Rin. Or I could have Aislin be oppurtunistic again...
Dear lord you're archiving the set-up!? Thanks but I don't envy you for doing that! Honestly, mistakes sometimes happen for a reason, my opinion? Capitalise on it and have Aislin do whatever she wants here.
Well, yes, but currently I've been slacking as it were. I've got the initial copy-paste up to page 100(the cut off to make setup doc part 2) while the clean up is at... 83, last I checked. On the flipside, I am on part 5 for the rp itself, meaning I'm in the 200s for the clean up. I go to part 6 once we reach past 250 pages. And alright, I will! Good thing I've played the original, at least partway through Disc 2. That means Aislin knows a bit more about that world than she would 'normally'(aka walkthrough).
Hoo... That's a lot of dedication right there, honestly can't imagine myself doing that, thanks, many thanks for taking that task up. Like where certain hidden secrets and interesting items are located that could potentially be useful for others? Yeah she's got a lot to work with there.
...Um, Jirachi, Kahlua is waiting for a response from Olly.
ack sorry

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page