PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 151152153

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Well as per the rules of the world, she'll start with nothing to her name except the clothes on her back but otherwise she's completely fine, accepted, feel free to post whenever really, let's say for simplicities sake she falls just outside of the tower everyone else is in and finds her way inside somehow.
Mossfire85's AvatarMossfire85
Yep! She falls in wearing a white nightgown (modest) and a cardigan-esque sweater. I'm heading to sleep tonight, but I'll hop in when I wake up. Thank you for accepting me!
We're living the suite life
Not a problem, post when you're ready.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Sorry for such a long wait. And Miju before you do anything please read the bottom of my post. I explain my actions as Kudret there. Sorry again. I don't think any explanation I could give would feel adequate right now...
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
That's fine Miju just... try and make your posts, for each character, at least a paragraph long, I must direct you to Rule 5 for that request.
Hey Ryko, what do the terms "nexus" and "hub universe" mean in the Interdimensional Elevator?
Uuuuhhhh... Did I use those terms at some point? Because if I did I'm one forgetful idiot. Uh... Ah I'll just roll with it, Nexus... Well that'd basically a crossroads leading to other places so the 'Nexus' would be the Mirror Chamber. 'Hub Universe'... Hrm, that's a good one, as I don't think there'd just one, if we assume that a 'Hub Universe' would be the 'Base Universe' where multiple alternate universes branch from, a 'Hub Universe' would be the 'Base' or 'Canon' Universe regarding a particular world. Otherwise 'Hub Universe' would just be Gaia Zero's Universe which we'd currently be in, honestly not quite sure how to answer this one.
No you have not used those terms. I was trying to think up a way to explain my planet having all these different... I'll say pathways to learn about different worlds. It's interesting you say that for the universes, as I use that term differently. My definition of the term "hub universe" is simply a world or worlds that have access in some way to a set of worlds or universes. So things that bring across the franchises like FE Heroes, Super Smash Bros, or Dissidia would qualify for that term since they deal with more than one world even if it's limited to one franchise. However, those ones could also technically be considered nexi as they are indeed essentially crossroads. The planet we are on would be considered a hub universe, yes. At the same time, so would Earth for the video games and such giving what is mostly up-to-date data on different worlds. And yes, things like the original timeline for Undertale would also be considered a hub universe, as it doesn't fully interact with the other timelines unless something interferes. ...Or in other words, since you stated that Aislin might have done the research needed (and I believe Seyr currently has said booklet for the remake) I was going to have a librarian stop by after Rowan and she were done discussing and give her an almanac or something for current events on Earth which would include remasters and remakes of video games. She'd then make the connection between remaking the game and remaking the world, and then tell Rowan about it while hurrying back to the Mirror Room. Does that spund like a good scenario or shall I rework it? Sorry for the lecture.
Ah, had a bit of a uh, brain malfunction there. I'd personally consider FEH and Smash as Nexi, while Dissidia fits more into the Hub Universe role, Dissidia being a bit of an oddity in that you don't go there to go elsewhere, you arrive there from elsewhere and usually return to where you came from... Provided Shinryu doesn't ruin your life, speaking of that, Ama was there for all of one cycle replacing Cloud, theres a reason she can never be allowed back there. Undertale itself is a bit of an oddity as well, it could be seen as both in a way if Deltarunes' implications are anything to by, but that whole set of Universes is a tangled mess on non-canon-ness so... Yeah. Seyr has a little leaflet, but it's not actually for Gaia 7s 'Remake', I'll go over what that thing is in my next post, don't want to put anything here since it'd defeat the purpose. As for the scenario, it's plausible and I'm not seeing anything wrong with it so, sure, go ahead with it!
Okay! ...As soon as Rowan and Aislin are done with their discussion. Glad you like it though. It was something I almost immediately thought of after reading your latest post.

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page