PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 151152153

I don't think he'll ever re-earn his persona in his universe unless he summons it via achieving the alchemy class and using his Evoker to summon it. His persona can be a support skill only persona so he doesn't just suddenly have an op magic guardian warrior or something like that, or only have like one offensive skill. So they'll both start in the tower and as soon as the exit they lose their persona right? Hope things get better for you soon!
Credit to the Pokemon Anime for my pfp
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
'Re-earn' is a loose term, it varies from person to person, the tasks necessary to reclaim lost power could be anything, though taking steps to accrue your past knowledge or abilities over again from scratch is usually a good bet for most. Lynn, Hikari's character, is also a Persona Series 'OC', if you want ideas on how to go forward with it or just see how she's going about it, PM her, though it's up to her whether she divulges anything. It's best they start in the tower for 'story purposes' if you will.
Oh shoot there's already a persona oc? That's cool, I'll have to check out the form. Edit: OHHHHH SNAP SHES FROM P4! Now we have one from the last 3 games XD
There is indeed, Hikari's first post in the Set-Up Thread has links to her Characters, as well as mostly everyone elses, so if you want to find the form for Lynn, go there for a faster time of it, as you can tell, theres a lot of pages in here.
Hikari's AvatarHikari

QUOTE originally posted by UltraMetroid64

Oh shoot there's already a persona oc? That's cool, I'll have to check out the form. Edit: OHHHHH SNAP SHES FROM P4! Now we have one from the last 3 games XD
Haha yeah, I was really excited to see new characters for P3 & P5 Still have to play those though, but I know some of the lore anyway.... I think Lynn will be quite excited too to see other Persona users in this world. I did have Lynn 're-claim' her Persona just recently during their stay in the tower, though it won't be at full power for quite some time...do indeed have some ideas as to how to make that work though. xD
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Well that'll teach me for trying to be the RP Owner at 11:20 PM, really must pay attention, anyway... Accepted Ultra, feel free to post at Leisure.
Thanks, I'll post sometime today. I have college work to get to first.
Mossfire85's AvatarMossfire85
Hi, I have a couple questions haha. First, are y'all still accepting people? Second, if I am allowed to make a character, would it be possible to make a character with no memories that has just been pulled in to this world and basically fall into the way of one of the other characters? I think that's the easiest way for me to enter a long roleplay lol.
We're living the suite life
You have a couple of questions, I have a couple of answers. sorry, too good an opportunity Well, yes, I am still accepting characters, so you're fine there. Follow the form and sufficiently have the character fleshed out enough and I don't see a problem with the character being an Amnesiac.
Mossfire85's AvatarMossfire85
Name: Rin (Her real name is Arissa Carnelia de Arkane) Age: 23 Gender: Female Race: She's part of a race of magical beings, they call themselves Fae, however they are nothing like the ones you may think of. They look and act rather human, with a class system and medieval kingdoms, however they have magical powers. Everyone in this world is born with magic, though for most commoners, it's usually simple and not very effective for anything other than small tasks. The higher classed noble, the better and stronger the magic. Magic can run through blood, however peasant children more often manifest their own magic unique to them. Inherited power is generally a noble thing as powerful powers are more likely to be passed on. All fae have a connection with life and can sense its aura around a person. Their powers tend to lean more towards healing and growth than anything else. Their wars are mostly fought with weapons since their powers aren't meant for war. Mental State: Reelatively sane, but no regard for human life so like... psychotic? But like still sane just can and will murder anyone she feels like killing. Appearance: The fae look generally human, however many have brightly colored eyes and hair, and some fae with noble roots have light blue skin. Having blue skin is seen as highly respectable to the fae. In general, they are tall and they dress in medieval european clothing. Rin specifically has pale skin, almost with a blue hue, if you're standing in the sun. She stands around 5' 6" and has narrow shoulders and waist, but larger hips and bust, following to long legs. Overall, she is rather average for the fae. Her remarkable features are her silvery pink hair specific to her mothers family, the Dukedom of Taskel. The silver in her hair represented the elder fae, while the pink was symbolic of the first fae. It was extremely respectable, which is where her true beauty came in. It's rather long, reaching about to her waist with a silky texture. She generally keeps it tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are dark mauve, almost red and they are somewhat big. Overall her face is doe-like, with a small nose and mouth. Despite her pale skin, the colors compliment each other well, and the slight blue hue of her skin made her the most desired woman in her country. (This is where her dangerous confidence comes from) In the new world, she usuall wears tight clothes, with lots of holders for weapons. She usually wears knee-length boots, which she keeps a relatively long dagger on each foot. She has a belt around her waist, one side holding a short sword and the other holding a small bags she keeps money and snacks in (gotta have snacks). This first layer is all black, while over top she has a red cloak stitched with gold thread. The cloak has a hood and pockets on the inside. She mostly wears some variation of this, though she can clean up nicely if needed. Weapon of Choice: She is relatively capable with many different weapons, but she excels with blades. She has many different daggers and knives hidden all around, and carries a short, but extremely sharp sword while traveling. She also has fire based magic with a specialization in healing, however she doesn't have access to the memories nor the powers. Personality: With no memories, she is operating solely on instinct. She is quickly able to get ahold of herself and come up with a plan. She has deadly confidence in herself, with very little regard for life. She lives solely for herself and comes off as being unafraid to die, as she is always getting herself into trouble. She is extremely agile and fast, something she assumes is a skill hidden in her lost memories. She is quick on her feet with obvious skills in fighting and close quarters combat. However, if you are able to get close to her, she is surprisingly kind and loyal. She is also skilled in etiquette and is extremely charismatic. It's all very natrual to her. She is rather sarcastic and generally enjoys competition, often making bets. She enjoys having money, but she isn't obssessive because if she runs out, she will simply steal whatever she wants. As her friend, you will see a side of her you don't normally see. She secretly enjoys cutsey things and believes in true love, but her iron poker face is not just a facade. Both personalities are hers, born of pressing expectations in both world. Needless to say, she is very confused lol History: She has no memories, she's just fallen out of the sky and into this strange world. What she's forgotten is she is a princcess from another universe. Someone attempts to assassin her, but she falls down a ravine, rolling down the side. She hits her head and gets amnesia. When she wakes, shes falling through the sky and she swears she hears someone calling "Rin-", which she assumes is her name. They were actually saying "Princess Arissa!" Her mother was a Lady from the Dukedom of Taskel, Estelle Taskel. She was beautiful and excelled in every Fae standard. She was tall and slim, with her famous silver pink hair and pale blue skin. She was also truly kind, and Arissa's father, the Emperor of their nation, Emperor Kanen Aro de Arkane, fell for her. They were truly in love and soon after their marriage, they had a son. Prince Castel Aro de Arkane. Not long after that, Estelle also had Arissa. She grew very ill after, as the birth had been very hard on her health. She was only able to live three years before she passed. Though sad, they continued on and six years later, the Emperor married his first Queen. He had resided to never have another Empress at this point, and this upset his new wife. She thought he had completely moved on, but it was obvious he didn't love her the same. At this point, she had two sons and a daughter. Although the Emperor loved all his children and treated them equal, his Queen couldn't get over her jealousy of the First Prince and Princess, and thus she plotted their assassination. Thus, how Arissa got thrown into the other world. For her to get any sort of her powers back, she has to get her memories back. She can't have one without the other. I just typed that whole thing and I just got nails put on, way longer than I meant them to be, so please ignore any typos. I promise my actual roleplaying is better lol.

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page