PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (Set-Up) [Open, Will be open for a while]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 151152153

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Sorry, I was going to do Aislin when I noticed my internet going again. I didn't want to lose my post just to check something on another tab so I posted.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
That's fair, if the internet is being uhm, 'spotty', then it's probably best to post what you do have rather than losing said what you do have, if that makes sense, words are hard.
Speaking of faulty electronics! My Laptop battery decided to cook itself! And since the charger is intermittently faulty, said Laptop is currently kaput, I'll try to post but... Well I think Aysu can attest to how much of a pain Phone Posting can be.
Ohh yes. Expect a a lot of typos; autocorrect doesn't work very well on this site for me, so it might be the same for you.
[DELETED]
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Okay, first off Miju, are those more Kirby characters? Cause if they are... Secondly, does anyone know if their characters know what a video game is?
Oh. Sorry about that. Do you want me to delete them? If so, I'll do just that.
Ok, I feel I'd better strugglr with 'Fat Fingers Tiny Kets' syndrome here. These three, I forget if it's Planet Robobot or the one with Void Termina as the end boss, and I'm going to be honest with you here. It feels to me that these characters are being used due to a familiarity with them, I don't mind one being brought in, but all three I'd have to decline entry, I also feel like it might be worth your time creating a character that is entirely yours and not taken directly from a franchise, a pointer would maybe utilising the aspects of those three and figuring out how to make a singular version to use as your own.
Oh. Of course.
Because if the main way of magic in a world are raw Crystal's and rituals, naturally some enterprising folk will make smaller less complicated symbols and call them seals. Obviously. (I love worldbuilding!)

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page