PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 291292293294295··· 746747748

Arebani's AvatarArebani
@Sheepoid It's just 4 Gems, will send them over ^^ @HotTubz Only Megas, Legendaries and Melans have a price, everything else is free ^^ Will send them once I see you online @Eeveehart Don't have Shiny Forretress, Magmar, Magmortar, Pupitar, Vigoroth, Exploud and Claydol. Will send the rest ^^ @RedEbat Yes they're free Dexes, will send them once I see you online ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
HotTubz's AvatarHotTubz
Oh alright! Thank you for clearing that up! Thank you so much for doing this :)
if you're trying to find my old commission thread, please follow the links in my toyhouse! thanks for the support!
Sage March's AvatarSage March
Heyo, I've got the following gems up for trade (these are the ones you said you were looking for; if you want others, I'll add those). Are you buying dragon at the same price as ghost and fighting or 1.5x?

Gems

Type Small Medium Large
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
Avatar created by Elizadesu, for me.
Hazelnutti's AvatarHazelnutti
@Arebani can i receive my dexes later cause i need to do some things and i wont be online
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: (all shiny) Caterpie Metapod Butterfree Beedrill Pidey Pidgeotto Pidgeot Mega pidgeot Rattatta Alolna rattata Ratticate Alona ratticate Totem A. Ratticate Sparow Fearow Ekans Arbrok Pichu Pikachu Riachu A. Riachu Sandshrew A. Sandshrew Sandslash A. Sandslash Offering: 1 gem? I've read the rules? (Password): victini Other: would you be interested in electric z fragments? I have 11 i think (also can you tell im doing this on my phone cause im winging all the spelling XD)
× 86 / 750
13/2000 for a charm box!
Avatar original audino design, recolored by me
Hazelnutti's AvatarHazelnutti
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted:Feraligator,Furret,Lanturn,Bonsly,Gliscor,Granbull,Piloswine,Corsola,Hitmonlee,Hitmontop and Hitmonchan Offering:Im pretty sure it free for all of them let me know if im wrong I've read the rules? (Password):Victini Other:Hi again (:
Can I take all your free rte salansits?
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
neeed more dexes ;w; Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: - Sylveon - Shaymin Sky - Primal Groudon - Primal Kyogre - Deoxys (all formes) - Primal Dialga - Primal Palkia - Keldeo Resolute - Meloetta Pirouette - Genesect (All drives) - Mega Tyranitar Offering: I'm not sure, but I have so many gems haha Would 15 mixed gems be ok? I've read the rules? (Password): Victini Other: Thank you!
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: guild wigglytuff, snowking, early bird Xatu, blue moon magcargo, Apocalyptic mightyena, snow vespiquen, Apocalyptic golurk Offering: I think they're free I've read the rules? (Password): victini Other: they can be shiny or not. Not picky Also, do you happen to have a saiyan rattata pair I can buy or borrow?
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@Sage March On the market I buy my Gems for <1k - 1,5k Cr and Dragons for 2k Cr max., but know that most people have different prices. I don't value Dragon double, but 1,5 is fine (so instead of 2k Cr each, 3k Cr each) What would you be interested in for your Gems? :) @Asteroid Panda Price correct, not interested in Electric frags. only Ghost and reminding you of the midweek Dex limit, will send them over but for next time please xD @RedEbat They are, will send them over @DrakoTheDragon I have more than listed if you want more~ c: (28 more to be exact, so a total of 30) @Sheepoid I assume Regular so that's only 1 s.Gem for the Mega, will send them over :) @Eeveehart 3 of those I have as Shiny, will send the rest as Regular ^^ Have no pair for sell. Lending depends on how long you'd need it and if 73% are enough for you xD

Pages: 123··· 291292293294295··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page