PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 756757758

Anaestro's AvatarAnaestro
master.pngc+.png
Hi, I'd like some Boxes! Amount wanted: 30 boxes Offering: Blazikenite Stacked or unstacked: Stacked Other: Thank you~
Arebani's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArebani
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
@ModestNeko Besides Melmetal I have them all~ Do you know how to fuse Necrozma? If not I can give you the instructions ^^ And the price for all would be: 83 (Megas) x2 = 166 GP / 166k Cr / 41 ZC / 83 small Gems (any) Can give you a bulk discount tho ^^, so it'd only be: 120 GP / 120k Cr/ 30 ZC / 60 small Gems (any) To which times would you be able to do the Dexes (since you're not on right now) and how many trade slots do you have? :) @Anaestro Added you to the list and will send you a PM once done :)
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
ModestNeko's AvatarModestNeko
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

@ModestNeko Besides Melmetal I have them all~ Do you know how to fuse Necrozma? If not I can give you the instructions ^^ And the price for all would be: 83 (Megas) x2 = 166 GP / 166k Cr / 41 ZC / 83 small Gems (any) Can give you a bulk discount tho ^^, so it'd only be: 120 GP / 120k Cr/ 30 ZC / 60 small Gems (any) To which times would you be able to do the Dexes (since you're not on right now) and how many trade slots do you have? :) @Anaestro Added you to the list and will send you a PM once done :)
Alrighty I'm awake now so I should be available basically all day :) I really appreciate the bulk discount. I'll offer full payment on the first trade. I'm not sure how to tell the trade limit but I just bought 1 trade expansion as that's all I can afford in GP at the moment (been spending a lot). Getting a refresher on fusing Necrozma would be nice please. And how we are doing ultra for the dex. Also all Exclusive dex lines after Quibit are needed if you have them. I will pay whatever extra for those as well :) Thanks so much! This will help a ton :D Password for today is Phione.

ModestNeko

NEW ANIMATIONS MONTHLY! Sprite made by PupperCakes
Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Mega Kangspar, Mega Bunbori, Slypin, Haredini, Necrozma, Reshiram, Solgaleo Offering: All kind of gems. <3 I've read the rules? (Password): Magearna Other: Do you by chance know how we're able to get the melmetal on PFQ since you currently don't own it? Couldn't find anything on the wiki page.
Will send them over~ Melmetal isn't currently summonable, they wanted to add that but haven't just yet. There are some users who have one tho (from the Voltorb Flip Game, I didn't get one as I suck at that game xD) don't know who all has one, but Niwatori has/had a Shiny Melmetal
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: 1. Mega Jumpuff 2. Mega Girafarig 3. Mega.Weavile 4. Mega Skarmory 5. Mega Lugia 6. Mega Ho-oh 7. Mega Mightyena 8. Mega Breloom 9. Mega Wailord 10. Mega Flygon 11. Mega Zangoose 12. Mega Milotic 13. Mega Jirachi 14. Mega Luxray 15. Mega Floatzel Offering: 1 medium and 5 ghost gems I've read the rules? (Password): wishiwashi Other: im back :3 when available could i get the shiny versions?
summon_vir.png × 86 / 750
shinycharmbox.png13/2000 for a charm box!
Avatar original audino design, recolored by me
Sent~
LilyLuff's AvatarLilyLuff
master.pngc+.png
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Lutriva Offering: If I understand right, it's free? I've used your dex services before and yet I'm somehow still confused. XD PLEASE FORGIVE ME, it's getting late and I feel like I'm misunderstanding something. (But I'd be happy to pay ya GP or credits or gems if it's not free. ♥) I've read the rules? (Password): Kartana Other: Sorry for my fuzzy brain. x_x' I'm going to bed soon but I think I'll be around during the later hours of the server time (like your suggested 16:30-19:00).
Credit
SBG by me, LilyLuff, for my use only/brushes by ObsidianDawn/Sprites credited to Serebii.net

"You are what you settle for." - Janis Joplin

All non-Megas are free to dex, will send her over :)
Bunille's AvatarBunille
master.pngb.png
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Albino Gibble, Albino Chimchar, Albino Kitwurm, all shiny Boxaby evoltions, shiny & albino Kinaster, shiny & albino Maravol, melan Ardik Offering: Free I think? And then 5 small gems. I've read the rules? (Password): Kartana Other: Thank you! ^^
Bunille • She/They • 19 ShopJournal Cancer | Lawful Good | INFJ-T | 4w5
Background - Avatar made by me - Code

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 756757758

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page