PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~ >

ModestNeko's AvatarModestNeko

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

@ModestNeko Besides Melmetal I have them all~ Do you know how to fuse Necrozma? If not I can give you the instructions ^^ And the price for all would be: 83 (Megas) x2 = 166 GP / 166k Cr / 41 ZC / 83 small Gems (any) Can give you a bulk discount tho ^^, so it'd only be: 120 GP / 120k Cr/ 30 ZC / 60 small Gems (any) To which times would you be able to do the Dexes (since you're not on right now) and how many trade slots do you have? :) @Anaestro Added you to the list and will send you a PM once done :)
Alrighty I'm awake now so I should be available basically all day :) I really appreciate the bulk discount. I'll offer full payment on the first trade. I'm not sure how to tell the trade limit but I just bought 1 trade expansion as that's all I can afford in GP at the moment (been spending a lot). Getting a refresher on fusing Necrozma would be nice please. And how we are doing ultra for the dex. Also all Exclusive dex lines after Quibit are needed if you have them. I will pay whatever extra for those as well :) Thanks so much! This will help a ton :D Password for today is Phione.

ModestNeko

NEW ANIMATIONS MONTHLY! Sprite made by PupperCakes
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page