PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 271272273274275··· 749750751

Arebani's AvatarArebani
Sent~ :3
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
miha's Avatarmiha
(for some reason it seems i cannot paste atm, so i just copy it. sorry for any typos/ not bolt written stuff) hi, id like to dex~ dexes wanted: Lutriva, selutian offering: free, if i got it right. but i'd like to tip 30 gp i've read the rules (password): Deino other: zhank you very much. i only have one more question: do you need colleteral? because you wrote that you'd send the trade for the pokemon to get back to you as well, when you sent the trade for the dex trade in first place
Arebani's AvatarArebani
"- If I set up the trades I'll also set up the back-trades to avoid any confusion." you mean that? That's only for Dex-for-Dex-trades, I don't want any collateral ^^ And free is free so no need to tip, will send them over :)
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Hello! Could I buy your 8 Dawn Stones, Diamond Tiara, White Stone and Venusaurite with my 8 small gems, 200k credits, Grey Stone and Altarianite? o: I'd also like to buy a Dry-preferring albino Klaatupillar with my 400k credits ^^ Hi, I'd like some Boxes! Amount wanted: 42 Offering: Pidgeotite, Soul Heart and a Relic Copper Stacked or unstacked: Stacked, please Other: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Regular: Lutriva, Selutian, Purrpa, Moffkat, Totem Donphan Melan: Bayleef, Amaura, Gallade, Mega Noivern, Vulpix, Ardik, Mega Manectric Q, Mismagius, Phantump, Misdreavus, Banette and Mega Leafeon Offering: 120k credits I've read the rules? (Password): Deino Other: Hope it's ok that I altered the form a little 0: I've also got this melan Swirlix UFT for 1,800 ZC or equivalent, if you're interested ^^ Aaaa, sorry for the huge post! Just now found your shop >.<
Arebani's AvatarArebani
I'll decline the Gray Stone (as they sell quite bad), but accept the rest~ Pidgeotite = 15+5 Soul Heart = 15 Relic Copper = 1 total = 36 Boxes Is that still ok? ^^' Dexes accepted, will send them over :) Don't really like the colours of the Swirlix so I'll decline, but thank you for the offer<3 :D
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
ksdjgksdjf I can't math today Could I add 2 Groundium fragments for 6 more boxes, so it's 42 total? ^^ And yeah, the the colors on the melan are kinda un-appealing imo as well >.<
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Yep, will add you to the list and send you a PM once done :D
Mothmoth's AvatarMothmoth
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Silvally all Memory Shiny Deoxys Shiny Deoxys Attack Forme Shiny Deoxys Defence Forme Shiny Deoxys Speed Forme Shiny Mega Rayquaza Offering: 40gp I've read the rules? (Password): Baltoy Other: Please and Thank you so much
Swap S/A Vivillon · Swap Maravol · 5GP fakemon · Free Vivillon
I am not good at English because English is not my first language... But communication is always welcome! I will use a translator :) (Avata by me)
Arebani's AvatarArebani
If Silvally is regular then it's 5x5= 25 GP, will send them over :)
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Hello! Can I have this baby for 250 Gp?
Check Svetty's and Lawless' shop! uwu

Pages: 123··· 271272273274275··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page