PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 746747748

Anaestro's AvatarAnaestro
Hi, I'd like some Boxes! Amount wanted: 30 boxes Offering: Blazikenite Stacked or unstacked: Stacked Other: Thank you~
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@ModestNeko Besides Melmetal I have them all~ Do you know how to fuse Necrozma? If not I can give you the instructions ^^ And the price for all would be: 83 (Megas) x2 = 166 GP / 166k Cr / 41 ZC / 83 small Gems (any) Can give you a bulk discount tho ^^, so it'd only be: 120 GP / 120k Cr/ 30 ZC / 60 small Gems (any) To which times would you be able to do the Dexes (since you're not on right now) and how many trade slots do you have? :) @Anaestro Added you to the list and will send you a PM once done :)
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
ModestNeko's AvatarModestNeko

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

@ModestNeko Besides Melmetal I have them all~ Do you know how to fuse Necrozma? If not I can give you the instructions ^^ And the price for all would be: 83 (Megas) x2 = 166 GP / 166k Cr / 41 ZC / 83 small Gems (any) Can give you a bulk discount tho ^^, so it'd only be: 120 GP / 120k Cr/ 30 ZC / 60 small Gems (any) To which times would you be able to do the Dexes (since you're not on right now) and how many trade slots do you have? :) @Anaestro Added you to the list and will send you a PM once done :)
Alrighty I'm awake now so I should be available basically all day :) I really appreciate the bulk discount. I'll offer full payment on the first trade. I'm not sure how to tell the trade limit but I just bought 1 trade expansion as that's all I can afford in GP at the moment (been spending a lot). Getting a refresher on fusing Necrozma would be nice please. And how we are doing ultra for the dex. Also all Exclusive dex lines after Quibit are needed if you have them. I will pay whatever extra for those as well :) Thanks so much! This will help a ton :D Password for today is Phione.

ModestNeko

NEW ANIMATIONS MONTHLY! Sprite made by PupperCakes
Sarluna's AvatarSarluna
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Mega Kangspar, Mega Bunbori, Slypin, Haredini, Necrozma, Reshiram, Solgaleo Offering: All kind of gems. <3 I've read the rules? (Password): Magearna Other: Do you by chance know how we're able to get the melmetal on PFQ since you currently don't own it? Couldn't find anything on the wiki page.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Will send them over~ Melmetal isn't currently summonable, they wanted to add that but haven't just yet. There are some users who have one tho (from the Voltorb Flip Game, I didn't get one as I suck at that game xD) don't know who all has one, but Niwatori has/had a Shiny Melmetal
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: 1. Mega Jumpuff 2. Mega Girafarig 3. Mega.Weavile 4. Mega Skarmory 5. Mega Lugia 6. Mega Ho-oh 7. Mega Mightyena 8. Mega Breloom 9. Mega Wailord 10. Mega Flygon 11. Mega Zangoose 12. Mega Milotic 13. Mega Jirachi 14. Mega Luxray 15. Mega Floatzel Offering: 1 medium and 5 ghost gems I've read the rules? (Password): wishiwashi Other: im back :3 when available could i get the shiny versions?
× 86 / 750
13/2000 for a charm box!
Avatar original audino design, recolored by me
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Sent~
LilyLuff's AvatarLilyLuff
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Lutriva Offering: If I understand right, it's free? I've used your dex services before and yet I'm somehow still confused. XD PLEASE FORGIVE ME, it's getting late and I feel like I'm misunderstanding something. (But I'd be happy to pay ya GP or credits or gems if it's not free. ♥) I've read the rules? (Password): Kartana Other: Sorry for my fuzzy brain. x_x' I'm going to bed soon but I think I'll be around during the later hours of the server time (like your suggested 16:30-19:00).
Credit
SBG by me, LilyLuff, for my use only/brushes by ObsidianDawn/Sprites credited to Serebii.net

"You are what you settle for." - Janis Joplin

Arebani's AvatarArebani
All non-Megas are free to dex, will send her over :)
Bunille's AvatarBunille
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Dexes wanted: Albino Gibble, Albino Chimchar, Albino Kitwurm, all shiny Boxaby evoltions, shiny & albino Kinaster, shiny & albino Maravol, melan Ardik Offering: Free I think? And then 5 small gems. I've read the rules? (Password): Kartana Other: Thank you! ^^
Bunille • She/They • 19 ShopJournal Cancer | Lawful Good | INFJ-T | 4w5
Background - Avatar made by me - Code

Pages: 123··· 269270271272273··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page