PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Shop ! Pkmn/items/currencies exchange/boxes hunts !

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 81828384858687

Wolf9486's AvatarWolf9486
Wanna eat a boxbox for zc >:3
Feed me a berry!
Lv. 74 — 1,303 / 16,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Wolf9486
Credits
Avatar by Arihi | Banner by angelatos | Code by Cass Star
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Wolf9486

Wanna eat a boxbox for zc >:3
Sorry, I currently do not have enough boxes to create a boxbox, but I can add you to the waiting list if you want
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Wolf9486's AvatarWolf9486
Oh yeah, that's what I meant
Hello! Would you consider trading 7 of your Bugunium fragments for my 7 Ghostium fragments (or if you prefer, I can trade a ghostium z-crystal for them instead)? ^^
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Can I order one box box for gold?
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Hiya! Could I buy this guy gal for GP? thank you! Boop
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
Remster's AvatarRemster
Sorry everyone for taking so long to answer, things happened IRL and I had no time éwè

QUOTE originally posted by apatheticcritter

Hello! Would you consider trading 7 of your Bugunium fragments for my 7 Ghostium fragments (or if you prefer, I can trade a ghostium z-crystal for them instead)? ^^

QUOTE originally posted by UrLocalTherian

Can I order one box box for gold?

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

Hiya! Could I buy this guy gal for GP? thank you! Boop
Yes for all 3 if you are still interested ! Please let me know and I'll either send a trade (oor add you Therian in the boxbox list)

QUOTE originally posted by Remster

Sorry everyone for taking so long to answer, things happened IRL and I had no time éwè

QUOTE originally posted by apatheticcritter

Yes for all 3 if you are still interested ! Please let me know and I'll either send a trade (oor add you Therian in the boxbox list)
I'd still be interested! Let me know if you have a preference for crystal/fragments when you send the trade c:
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
Hi, can I sell you a raijin lamp and eclipse flute for 600gp? Also can I get one of the free bubbly jellicent please?
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

Hi, can I sell you a raijin lamp and eclipse flute for 600gp? Also can I get one of the free bubbly jellicent please?
Hello ! Sorry I'm being careful with my GP for now so i'll have to pass your offer. I'll send you one of those jellicent :)

Pages: 123··· 81828384858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page