PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Shop ! Pkmn/items/currencies exchange/boxes hunts !

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 848586

Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

Hi! could I have the corsola in your free field?
Sure ! I'm sending it :)
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster
This is a little message to say that a Lono Idol and 10 Poisonium Fragments are now available, just in case they interest anyone :)
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP ! I added all my available shiny/albino/delta species, and how many of them, in the Pokémon tab. If you want a specific nature, gender, etc you'll still have to search yourself in my fields, but at least you can see if there's a specie you're looking for :) Also, because now it's easier to hatch albinos, and harder to hatch shinies, I reduced the prices of my albinos. Before it was the shiny price x2, now it's the shiny price x1.5
Remster,how much for the Poisonium fragments?
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by ÇêltìÇGïrl

Remster,how much for the Poisonium fragments?
Maybe something like 100K credits / 100 gold / 20 zc each, or any fragments of a type I need
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP ! I have new pokémon uft, and I sold all my bags for credits, credits I added for the currency exchange. There's now more credits available for you.
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
RenniJ's AvatarRenniJ
Howdy! Could I get an anlbino and shiny stufful, with a male preferince, for 250 gp and trade 1,000 gp for equivanelt credits?
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by RenniJ

Howdy! Could I get an anlbino and shiny stufful, with a male preferince, for 250 gp and trade 1,000 gp for equivanelt credits?
Hi ! Sure ^^ Do you want both to be male (well, the only albino I have is male but I have both gender for the shinies) ? However, I do not have enough credits to trade for your 1K gp. The max I can do is 591k credits for 591 gp :/
RenniJ's AvatarRenniJ
Yes, I would like a shiny male too, thank you for asking! And I understand, how about we do 550, so the total will be 800?

Pages: 1234··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page