PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Shop ! Pkmn/items/currencies exchange/boxes hunts !

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 848586

Remster's AvatarRemster
  • Rules
  • Pokémons
  • Items
  • Buying & Currencies
  • Boxes hunt
Soooooo... Hum... Hi ? I'm here to tell you the rules of Remster's shop. I don't know why it's the only thing I was allowed to do... Not fair ! :'v -- Like any shop, this one as rules and... wait, I don't remember them... *bring paper* Ha ! ~ Respect, of course, PFQ rules ~ - ~ Subscribe to the thread just in case when you post. Remster will not go after you, and may post something that concern you ~ - ~ If you change your username when you have a boxbox order, please warn Remster asap ~ - ~ This is not always first come first serve. Remster may wait something like 1 hour before answering an offer for her Pokémon or items, in case there's a more interesting offer ~ - ~ The rate is 5K / 5 / 1 . Respect this, please ~ - ~ Some UFT things have a set price. Everything without one is current market price, maybe more ~ - ~ If you see a price in credits or gold , it doesn't mean Remster only want that. You can pay with other currencies, as long as the value doesn't change ~ - ~ If you buy something, you'll have 3 days to accept the trade (you may have to send it yourself if Remster can't). If you don't, Remster will cancel the trade and what you wanted will be UFT again. She can't wait forever ~ - ~ Do not PM Remster for a trade except if it's very important/personal. Post here please ~ - ~ Remster can decline any offer when there's no set price. If she decline an offer when there's a set price, it means you wanted to pay less, or you proposed to pay with something she doesn't accept ~ - ~ There's no reservation for a Pokémon or item, and you can't have extra days to accept a trade ~ - ~ Rules are subject to changes ~ And that's all ! If you follow the rules, everything should be fine ! Now go check the others in the different tabs, depending of what you want. I hope you'll find something you're looking for and be able to trade with Remster ! :D Template made by Gladion
Welcome to you ! I'm taking care of all the Pokémon Remster cannot keep for various reasons. Those poor lost souls need a lovely home... or maybe you're here to take them and sacrifice them in a very dark ritual, something like that ? Well... I can't do anything about that, so I'll not stop you. -- The Pokémon UFT are in the fields where an "UFT" is visible in the title. If you want to know which species are available and/or if there's more than one, check the bottom of this page (may not be up to date). There's also some FREE fields with various Pokémon in them and you can ask as many as you want, just precise which ones. Do NOT ask for a Pokémon if it's not in an "UFT" or "FREE" field. Imma bite u >:c -- Taking a Pokémon is not free (outside of FREE fields of course), heee, I may be kind but come on... The price of a Pokémon will be different depending of its EHP, gender, stuff like that, so don't be surprised if some have an odd price. A rare gender and no gender are +25%, and a very rare gender is +50% (the very common, in this case, is -10%). Every Pokémon in the -25% fields (those called "EN SOLDE") are still affected by this. If there's no Pokémon in it, the field will be hidden. -- Mixed payments are ok with me ! -- Remster calculates the price herself and put it in the name of the Pokémon, so no maths needed, except when you pay with something else. -- If a Pokémon doesn't have a price as a name, it's just that Remster forgot about it. Just warn her about this and she'll update the name. -- -- -- -- So, you want to know the different shiny/albino/delta species Remster have and how many ? Just check what's below ! And if you see a Pokémon that interest you you can take a quick look at Remster's fields just to be sure in case you want a specific nature, etc... The species are not in any order. ! 1 CS Christmas Torterra UFT !
Shinies Albinos Deltas
x6 x6 x7 x5 x4 x5 x1 x1 x1
x1 x1 x4 x1
x1
Remster can have fakemon and regular legends in her free fields btw :)
Hello there... ~ ♪ Is there something you want to buy ? You found the right Pokémon for that, I have many things UFT ~ Hum ? What ? It's not my stuff but Remster's ? Aaawww, come on, everything that belongs to Remster is mine too ;) ... Just don't tell her I said that... -- Everything here is UFT for credits , gold and zc . Summons and Z-Crystals/Fragments can be swapped, check my brother Sylvestre for that. Tili should have told you the rate, so depending of how you pay, you'll have to do some maths. Oh, and, I think you can easily guess that if the amount of the item you want is negative or 0, don't ask for it, because she doesn't have that UFT at this moment. Mixed payments are accepted, of course ~
  • Evolution Stones/Items/Special
  • Plates
  • Forme-Change Items
  • Summon Items
  • Consumables
  • Z-Crystals
  • Gems
  • Berries
  • Treasures
  • Others
Do you need to evolve a Pokémon but you don't have the item ? Check what Remster have in stock and maybe she'll be able to help ! -- Everstones are not UFT.
1 375 1 100 1 100
Fire Stone
x16
Sachet
x44
Ancient Power Orb
x47
Ice Stone
x33
Sweet Apple
x44
Apricorn
x31
Leaf Stone
x37
Tart Apple
x44
Barb Barrage Orb
x38
Moon Stone
x45
Whipped Dream
x46
Double Hit Orb
x44
ThunderStone
x191 925
Dragon Pulse Orb
x44
Water Stone
x28
Auspicious Armour
x8
Hyper Drill Orb
x-1
1 650
Black Augurite
x29
Mimic Orb
x43
Dawn Stone
x44
Black Sludge
x48
Psyshield Bash Orb
x30
Dusk Stone
x32
Cracked Teapot
x44
Rage Fist Orb
x-6
Shiny Stone
x47
DeepSeaScale
x45
Rollout Orb
x43
Sun Stone
x28
DeepSeaTooth
x49
Stomp Orb
x31
1 925
Dragon Scale
x41
Taunt Orb
x45
Oval Stone
x43
Dubious Disk
x47
Time Flower
x26
Electiriser
x45
Twin Beam Orb
x-5
Galarica Cuff
x46
King's Rock
x42
Leader's Crest
x2
Leek
x46
Magmariser
x44
Malicious Armour
x9
Metal Coat
x48
Peat Block
x44
Protector
x48
Razor Claw
x43
Razor Fang
x18
Reaper Cloth
x42
Sticky Barb
x44
Up-Grade
x44
It's very rare that Remster find a Plate in a box, so don't expect this place to be full of Plates UFT... -- The price is 20K credits / 20 / 4 per Plate
Flame Plate
x0
Splash Plate
x0
Zap Plate
x0
Meadow Plate
x0
Icicle Plate
x0
Fist Plate
x0
Toxic Plate
x0
Earth Plate
x0
Sky Plate
x0
Mind Plate
x0
Insect Plate
x0
Stone Plate
x0
Spooky Plate
x0
Draco Plate
x0
Iron Plate
x0
Dread Plate
x0
Pixie Plate
x0
Not all Forme-Change Items are UFT, but for those that are, check what's below !
Rain Jewel
x0650
Snow Jewel
x0650
Sun Jewel
x0650
Fan Sparkplug
x19850
Frost Sparkplug
x12850
Heat Sparkplug
x14850
Mow Sparkplug
x14850
Wash Sparkplug
x15850
Bindi
x51 000
King's Shield
x11 000
Glimmering Scale
x01 000
X-Ray Specs
x11 000
Gracidea
x1300 000
Burn Drive
x930 000
Chill Drive
x330 000
Douse Drive
x330 000
Shock Drive
x530 000
Remster is collecting some summons, so those are not shown here for obvious reasons. If a summon is not here, do not ask for it, it's 100% NFT. -- If you want a summon, Zc is prefered, but it doesn't mean you can't pay with credits or gold . You can also check my brother Sylvestre for a swap with a summon Remster need. -- Market price is used for summons.
Kanto
Ice Feather
x0
Fire Feather
x0
Cloned Sash
x1
Origin Sash
x0
Johto
Thunder Fang
x0
Fire Fang
x0
Ice Fang
x1
Tidal Bell
x0
GS Ball
x1
Hoenn
Rock Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x1
Red Soul Dew
x2
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Tanzaku
x1
Sinnoh
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Adamant Orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Gold Statue
x1
Lunar Wing
x1
Sea Crown
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Victory Medal
x2
Cobalt Epée
x3
Terracotta Epée
x0
Viridian Epée
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x1
White Stone
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Apprentice's Epée
x0
Music Box
x1
Ancient Drive
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Order's Crest
x1
Diamond Tiara
x2
Komainu Figurine
x1
Alola
Kane Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x4
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Galar
Psychic Feather
x0
Combat Feather
x0
Rage Feather
x1
Eletcric Statue
x0
Dragon Statue
x2
White Belt
x0
Iceroot Carrot
x0
Shaderoot Carrot
x0
PFQ
Mage Orb
x0
Borealis Lantern
x0
The amount of consumables available will depends of Remster's luck with boxes when she open them. For the Green Nectar, it'll depends of her garden, so don't expect those to have a big amount. -- The green nectar is 150K credits and a gummi is 1K credits.
Green Nectar
x0
Black Gummi
x7
Blue Gummi
x9
Brown Gummi
x13
Clear Gummi
x13
Gold Gummi
x10
Grass Gummi
x7
Green Gummi
x7
Grey Gummi
x8
Orange Gummi
x11
Pink Gummi
x6
Purple Gummi
x6
Red Gummi
x7
Royal Gummi
x15
Silver Gummi
x9
Sky Gummi
x11
White Gummi
x13
Wonder Gummi
x9
Yellow Gummi
x9
If you want to buy what's here, well, Remster would REAAAAAAAAAAALLY prefer that you swap what she have for the fragments and crystals she needs. But if you REALLY want to buy her fragments and crystals, then she'll ask for more than their market price.
Buginium Fragment
x3
Rockium Fragment
x20
Rockium Z
x1
Remster will only sell gems of a type when she have the Wishalloy Badge of this type. -- If you buy 10+ little gems, she'll transform them into a med gem (however, she'll not transform med into large), like this she'll not have to send a ridiculous amount of trades if you buy a lot. Remember that we need 11 little gems for a med gem, so be careful (you will, of course, not pay the lost gems). If med gems are already available, price will naturally be x10 for each.
Normal Gem
x316 x0 med1 000
Fire Gem
x71 x0 med1 000
Water Gem
x279 x1 med1 000
Electric Gem
x49 x0 med1 000
The following berries are the only ones Remster is ok to sell.
Kelpsy Berry
x43850
Qualot Berry
x45350
Hondew Berry
x46250
Grepa Berry
x40350
Tamato Berry
x21950
Cornn Berry
x31840
Magost Berry
x24540
Rabuta Berry
x20140
Nomel Berry
x14040
Occa Berry
x29460
Passho Berry
x27860
Wacan Berry
x28360
Rindo Berry
x28860
Yache Berry
x30360
Chople Berry
x26860
Kebia Berry
x26760
Shuca Berry
x29060
Coba Berry
x31560
Payapa Berry
x31160
Treasures may be needed for events, or maybe you use them for other reasons ? Anyway, if she have some you want, just ask her ! -- Relics are not for trade.
Brick Piece
x1555
Pretty Wing
x15110
Tiny Mushroom
x17275
Silver Leaf
x16550
Pearl
x15770
Gold Leaf
x161 100
Stardust
x171 100
Big Mushroom
x162 750
Big Pearl
x174 125
Star Piece
x155 390
Rare Bone
x165 500
Nugget
x165 500
All the training bags, accessories (scour) and Pokéblocks Remster have UFT are here. However, because there's too many of them, and also to reduce the amount of code, their amount will not be shown. -- If you want an item, say its name (ex : Red Feather) and Remster will check how many she have of it and tell you. If she have some, just tell her how many you want and how you'll pay. You can also state that directly before she check, but keep in mind it's not sure she'll be able to give you what you want. -- 6 Pokemon are searching for bags. -- Because Remster doesn't transform some berries, she'll not be able to give you some Pokéblocks. Remster always plant Salac Berries (Wepear during garden tourney) in her garden, and they create Gold Pokéblock C, so you can always ask for those.
ACCESSORIES
Fluff40
Natural80
Organic80
Miscellaneous100
Special100
EX10 000
TRAINING BAGS
Small12
Medium30
Large60
Double/Flare120
POKEBLOCKS
Pokéblock I20
Pokéblock+ I80
Pokéblock II40
Pokéblock+ II160
Pokéblock III80
Pokéblock+ III320
Pokéblock IV100
Pokéblock+ IV400
Pokéblock V120
Pokéblock+ V480
Pokéblock Gold160
Pokéblock+ Gold640
EX accessories available (10K credits each):
HALLOWEEN
Aerodactyl Bonesx1
Duskull Maskx3
Gourgeist Guitarx1
Spider Webx1
CHRISTMAS
Big Candy Canex5
Blue Baublex2
Blue Tinsel Treex1
Gold Baublex1
Gold Bellx5
Gold Tinsel Treex1
Left Chibi Wingx5
Left Seraphin Wingx1
Right Chibi Wingx4
Right Seraphin Wingx1
Silver Bellx5

Oh, hello ! Do you have something Remster is looking for ? I have something to tell you first, like this you'll know when she's ok to buy stuff. If you see a [X] in the title of the Buying tab, it means she can't, or is not interested to buy anything at the moment. If you see a [O] instead, then go ahead, and maybe a trade will be done ! -- Currencies exchange is open as long as there's currencies available. Those currencies do not represent at all what Remster have available to buy. Their purpose is only to swap for other currencies, not to buy. So seeing a big amount of credits (for example) in the currencies exchange does not mean she can buy something with credits, it just means she is open to swap such amount of credits for gold or zc.
  • Buying [X]
  • Currencies exchange
Here's what Remster may buy from you. She can pay with credits , gold and sometimes with gems. For summons and Z-Crystals/Fragments, she can do swap, depending of their market prices. She don't pay with zc because she really need them for her hunts. She'll go with market price, so be fair ! Also, she have the right to decline any offer. Priority
Raijin's Lamp
|
Hyperspace Ring
|
Ku Idol
---
Death Wing
|
Thunder Feather
|
Jade Orb
|
Sapphire Orb
|
Eclipse Flute
|
Helix Orb
|
Griseous Orb
|
Plasma Koa
Egg Supplier Pass
|
Trade Centre Expansion
|
Legendary Seal
|
PR Memory Stick
Prison Bottle
|
Meteorite Shard A
|
Meteorite Shard D
|
Meteorite Shard S
/
Electrium
| /
Flyinium
| /
Fairium
| /
Psychium
| /
Ghostium
Here you can exchange your currencies with Remster. She'll trade her credits and gold for your zc . She's ok to trade credits for gp and vice versa, but keep in mind her final objective is to get zc with them. 5K / 5 / 1 Currencies available for exchange : Credits = 23 455 Gold = 1 050
Boxes are heavy and difficult to move for the others, but for me, with my big wings and powerful legs, I have not this problem, so I'm the one in charge of the boxes hunts. -- If you want to buy boxes or boxboxes, just ask to Remster and I'll try my best to bring back the boxes she sell and transform into boxboxes. Yes, she don't sell/transform all of them, only cute, glittery, gorgeous, light, pretty and shiny boxes are UFT and used to create boxboxes. I don't know why, I think she just dislike those boxes... -- Normally she can create 1 boxbox between each Uzumi day. If nobody asked for boxboxes and she have some, they'll be available directly to whoever ask them first. HOWEVER, if you're only looking for regular boxes, keep in mind this : if she reach 21 boxes, and nobody asked for them, she'll transform them into a boxbox. -- She'll do all the orders in... order. As soon as one is finished, she'll start the next order. There's no priority. -- -- -- The price for a boxbox is 550K / 550 / 110 The price for a regular box is 25K / 25 / 5 The price for a specific box is 30K / 30 / 6 -- Mixed payments are accepted, just be sure it's the correct value. You can have 1 boxbox or 5 boxes ordered at once. She'll hunt for 5 users max at a time. If the 5 spots are already taken, you'll have to wait. If there's more than 1 boxbox already available, you can ask for as many as there's UFT, there's no limit. For specific box hunt, Remster will only hunt for the boxes she do not keep (check above). She will refuse your order if you ask for the other boxes. -- You'll have 3 days to respond to the trade when your order is done. If you fail to answer, then your order will be cancelled and the box(es)/boxbox(es) collected will be for the next user(s) wanting this. 0 Boxbox(es) directly available
1boxpayment
2boxpayment
3boxpayment
4boxpayment
5boxpayment
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster
Open ~ :3
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
AlexYXC's AvatarAlexYXC
Hello! May I buy 13 medium water gems for 130k credits? Thanks! :)
  • Collecting
What I am collecting: Deluxe Box = 5/??? Gracidea Seed = 25/500 Buying boxes for 25k/equivalent Buying Gracidea Seeds for 175k/equivalent Send a PM first to confirm. Thanks!
CharmyAnder's AvatarCharmyAnder
Heya Remster, may i buy 2 boxbox's for 1100gp please? ♡
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by CharmyAnder

Heya Remster, may i buy 2 boxbox's for 1100gp please? ♡
Boxboxes are not concerned by the 24 hours wait, so I'll send them both to you now :)
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Hello, may I swap my zc for all your gp?
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

Hello, may I swap my zc for all your gp?
Sure ! I'm sending the trade !
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by AlexYXC

Hello! May I buy 13 medium water gems for 130k credits? Thanks! :)
A day has passed, they are yours, please, send a trade :)
carinae's Avatarcarinae
Hi! could I have the corsola in your free field?
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me

Pages: 123··· 848586

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page