PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Shop ! Pkmn/items/currencies exchange/boxes hunts !

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 858687

D6mian's AvatarD6mian

QUOTE originally posted by Remster

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

may i get all of your electric, your med normal and 4 small normal. going off what you offered the other day of about 150 gp for the death Wing. I think my maths correct, if you can bump them up to medium gems that'd be awesome
So by checking what I have available, I can give you 12 electric med gems + 4 small electric (124K credits). The normal med gem and the 4 small one will make it to 138K credits. So technically you can ask for a little more if you want to make it to ~150K credits to be similar to 150 gp
I'll take the difference in med normal which would be one or 2 maybe and a single normal if my Maths correct
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Can i buy your earth plate for GP? Thank you!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by chiffonchoux

hi! if possible could i buy your rain jewel for 650 credits? :0 thank you in advance!

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

Can i buy your earth plate for GP? Thank you!
Yes for both ^^ Please send me a trade when you can !

I'll take the difference in med normal which would be one or 2 maybe and a single normal if my Maths correct
If you want to make it right to 150K credits (so 150 gp), I can add 1 normal med gem and 2 small ones. The extra gem used to make the med gem does not count, that's why I'm not including it in the price :) I'll send you trades if you are ok with this (12 electric med + 4 small | 2 normal med + 6 small)
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
D6mian's AvatarD6mian

If you want to make it right to 150K credits (so 150 gp), I can add 1 normal med gem and 2 small ones. The extra gem used to make the med gem does not count, that's why I'm not including it in the price :) I'll send you trades if you are ok with this (12 electric med + 4 small | 2 normal med + 6 small)
yes please, that'd be awesome thank you :>
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
hello Rem, may I please buy all of the normal gems you have too offer please, if you accept can you make then up too large if you do accept, if not it's fine
Remster's AvatarRemster

hello Rem, may I please buy all of the normal gems you have too offer please, if you accept can you make then up too large if you do accept, if not it's fine
Hello again ! (and sorry for the little wait, I was busy with something and kinda forgot to answer :x) Sorry, I do not turn meds into larges, like stated in the first page. While I'm ok to lose a gem for each med, losing a med for each large will start to be a problem tbh :S Right now, I can offer you a total of 25 med gems + 5 small (but I'm hatching eggs for the tourney and some are normal types so it's difficult to have a precise number). If you want, we can wait until I reach the hard goal of the tourney (because I'll go back at what I was doing before, and it's NOT hatching normal eggs), like this I can tell you the exact amount of normal gems I can trade to you.
D6mian's AvatarD6mian

QUOTE originally posted by Remster

Hello again ! (and sorry for the little wait, I was busy with something and kinda forgot to answer :x) Sorry, I do not turn meds into larges, like stated in the first page. While I'm ok to lose a gem for each med, losing a med for each large will start to be a problem tbh :S Right now, I can offer you a total of 25 med gems + 5 small (but I'm hatching eggs for the tourney and some are normal types so it's difficult to have a precise number). If you want, we can wait until I reach the hard goal of the tourney (because I'll go back at what I was doing before, and it's NOT hatching normal eggs), like this I can tell you the exact amount of normal gems I can trade to you.
I'm sorry I forgot about the no large :×. But I don't need them anymore I'm really sorry.
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump ! I updated the first post to be more up to date for pokemons and items. I have some halloween and christmas accessories available for trade :)
Wolf9486's AvatarWolf9486
Cam I buy those 3 boxboxes for 330 ZC
Feed me a berry!
Lv. 74 — 3,483 / 16,651
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Wolf9486
Credits
Avatar by Arihi | Banner by angelatos | Code by Cass Star
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Wolf9486

Cam I buy those 3 boxboxes for 330 ZC
Hello ! I was able to create 3 more boxboxes, so I have a total of 6 now. Do you only want the 3 you asked, or you are interested to buy more ?

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page