PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Shop ! Pkmn/items/currencies exchange/boxes hunts !

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234567··· 858687

Remster's AvatarRemster
@AudreyC27 : Sure ! Send a trade please ! @baronblade : I'm highly confused right now... I'm not buying Apprentice's Epée, I'm not interested at all by them ._. If I was interested by them they would be in the "Buying & Currencies" tab. The only sword like summon in it is the Plasma Koa, did you mixed the two ? '.'
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
baronblade's Avatarbaronblade
I thought you were interested in buying any summons not listed on your chart since you were collecting those. I failed to notice the buying/currencies tab. My mistake.
Made by MochaFox!
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by baronblade

I thought you were interested in buying any summons not listed on your chart since you were collecting those. I failed to notice the buying/currencies tab. My mistake.
That's fine :) I should add all the summons I'm selling (it's just that I don't have any of the missing ones so I always forgot to add them :v)
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !! > Added the fact I'm selling a Ditto in the "Pokémons" tab > All the Arceus Plates I have are UFT > Pokéblocks were moved in the "Others" tab of the "Items" tab to reduce code > All the summons I may sell are now visible
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP ! > Added some credits for currencies exchange
Remster's AvatarRemster
BUMP !
Concept's AvatarConcept
Hello hello! It looks like you're doing currency exchanges right now? Could we trade my 1,370k credits for 1370 gp?
click my babies please! they deserve affection! Currently Fronting: Justin Forum avatar is my pokesona, drawn by me!
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Dêltå Nëtwørk

Hello hello! It looks like you're doing currency exchanges right now? Could we trade my 1,370k credits for 1370 gp?
Hello ! Sure, send a trade please ^^
Ksusha's AvatarKsusha
Can I get one of this plates each Flame, Splash, Zap, Icicle, Fist, Earth, Mind, Insect, Stone, and Draco for 200k credits?
Concept's AvatarConcept
Hey I'm back! Are you in need of Dragonium Z? I have two, and I'd love to trade for 7 poisonium and 7 groundium fragments!!

Pages: 1234567··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page