PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New server!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 202122

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
Yay! We're not dead anymore! It's good to be back, even if I'm leaving for a trip this week. Too bad we missed the fishing tournament.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.

QUOTE originally posted by AshiMagari

I ordered a nihilego egg right before the site went down, rip my 500k xD Glad to be back to grind it tho~
Aha, same here! Maybe we’ll luck out and find it in the shelter. ^^’
jev's Avatarjev
holla, excited to be back, love yall 💕
Icon © Myself
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
I miss this! I'm in love with the Hypermode so much!
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!

QUOTE originally posted by Stargaze1

What if we had a contest that was supposed to be drawn during the downtime?
Please re-check the first post, the answer to your question has been edited in :)
Chewwy's AvatarChewwy
Yep, just a tiny problem! Ddin't know we where in the '70 again :)
MacaroniandNo's AvatarMacaroniandNo
Thank you sooo much mods for getting the server back up, and for your genorosity! I will definetly put the hypermode to good use!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Nvm im a moron haha Glad to be back
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
Vorn's AvatarVorn
Welcome back! Didn't realize how many times a day I visited my farm until it was gone for so long xD
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Welcome back, PFQ! It feels nice to be clicking again. <3 You guys did a wonderful job of keeping us updated, and giving us Voltorb Flip to play during the downtime was pretty cool too! Thanks a lot for all the compensation, the extended hypermode is super generous. I hope everything goes well with the new server!

Pages: 12345··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page