PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 12

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As last Season was well received, this Season we will be keeping to just two new Eggs, and filling the rest with re-releases of older Fakemon.
The following changes will come into effect when Season 12 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday 11th of May)
Season 12 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Emerald)
Sapphire Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Ruby before Season 12 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Ruby Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Citrine Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 11 Exclusives has lowered. Season 10 Exclusives now use Citrine Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 10 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 9 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Citrine Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Emerald Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Ruby Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Citrine Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Citrine Tokens up to Emerald Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Emerald Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
That first egg looks so pretty omygawd
Ooh, can't wait to see what the new exclusives are, and am excited for the re-release of older fakemon!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Is it just me or does the first one look like a Orkit egg and then 2nd one look like an Ice-type Ferroseed? Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the new additions to the PFQ Fakemon family. ^-^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
uwu, is that first egg an undertale reference?
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
The first egg looks like a “deck of cards” type design, while the second might be a steel bug of some sort. no reason why I just want a bug
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Lucky's AvatarLucky
The first egg reminds me of the Luzon bleeding-heart! (a type of dove)
It/its or he/him. Icon is official art from Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Trade shop DO NOT PM me about trades or send unprompted trades! Post in my shop first!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
omg, i'd love for the first egg to be dove-themed or card-themed, or even both at once, that would be adorable!! and i'm glad i'm not the only one who saw the second egg and immediately thought "STEEL BUG. STEEL BUG."
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
arright if that first one is card themed its gunna hafta work really hard for me to Not Want It
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
WitchChylde's AvatarWitchChylde
Me, I'm just delighted the new tokens are Emerald. I'm such a sucker for green things.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page