PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Better Box Probibilityes For Hypermode

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
just like how scour boosts make it more probibale to get rare stuff from scouring. If you dont like it being part of hypermode, it could be a purcaseable boost that everyobe could buy, i guess that would work.
Profile Pic made by Dr.Devorak My Baby! Check out my shop! https://pfq.link/~LkJG
Zerø's AvatarZerø
No support from me. As nice as it would be to get rare items more often, well they wouldn't really be rare anymore would they? ;) I feel like HowlingCat is trying to get you to elaborate more on this idea of yours. As changing box rewards would be a delicate process that would need data to back it up. Hypermode already has Lucky Seals which we get monthly and using one on a box guarantees a Summon. And really that's what most want when opening a box, so that item exists to accommodate for that. While there are other desired items like Arceus's plates, I don't think Hypermode perks or an item should boost the chances of getting these items. And in the case of Megastones, we have vouchers for them. PFQ tier vouchers are now being given away through MCW too.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 6,188 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
0 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 1/215
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
What are you suggesting the new probabilities for this be? Depending on what they are some users could get mad that more common items they want from boxes just got rarer. I am into battling on pokefarm. You need gummis to train up your pokemon, and because of this they are valuable to me. Other people see relics as valuable items as they need them to upgrade their wishforge badges. If this lowered the chances of getting relics it could make hypermode users who are actively looking for relic coppers upset. It could turn users like this away from getting hypermode depending on the probabilities. It also might make non-hypermode users upset as it would be another boost hypermode gets which may make some people accuse pokefarm of being pay to win.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Flareon95's AvatarFlareon95
No support, not only because it would be unfair to anyone who for any reason can't get hypermode, but also because it would give a huge advantage to any hypermode user in the tournaments that has you get points from scouring. With the scour boosts that already exist, it's pretty easy to get boxes as is, and even if you have the worst luck in the scours, you get 3 free boxes every 5 days.
No support. I myself don't see any benefits from this suggestion. All I see is that it's like a comparison of Nintendo Online Membership. Payable content just to get better chances of boxes? It's not my cup of tea Besides, there are other ways to obtain boxes other than Hypermode, like in the trade shops. Also, there is already the Premium Box when you buy enough Zophans, which already grants you rare items and Mega Stones.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
As someone with hypermode, no thaaanks. The perks we have are already fair and balanced IMO, without needing to add any more for the 500ZC a month we give. I'm also very confused by the notion that you think HM is Already "unfair", and yet you're proposing something that would make it even more "unfair"?? :S As someone else mentioned previously, more rare items = rare items have less value. We're good.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Declining due to reasons already stated by others.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
is replying to a rejected thread allowed? if so, i’d just like to say i partially would have supported this as i personally have terrible box luck and get nothing half of the time + also because it gives another reason to buy hm just kinda think it could be a 5% boost
selocon's Avatarselocon
Again, what other thing will be lowered to apply this, what's the change with both boost ribbons? Etc, etc. The percentage of everything cannot exceed 100.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
Probably things that most people don’t really like getting, like gummies or evo items.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page