PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Better Box Probibilityes For Hypermode

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
I think that users with hypermode should have better box probibilities, its another incentive to get hypermode, and it is usefull when you need gold poke of you want mega stones. Pros: Its another reason to get hypermode. As of right now there are many reasons, but some of them i wouldnt really use, like i dont release pokemon,and daycare adoptains are ok, but they dont sway me.Its also easier to find mega stones, wich would make mega evolution more popular, and i think that would be cool. Cons: It might make hypermode too OP for its price. I think it would be useful, what do you think?
Profile Pic made by Dr.Devorak My Baby! Check out my shop! https://pfq.link/~LkJG
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Please no. That’s really unfair to those without Hypermode and it also depends on what you mean by better box probabilities.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
It wouldnt be that much better, i mean i dont have hypermode, and many things about it are already unfair so we can take one more.
I had Hypermode a few times (all free but still) and I’m pretty sure Hypermode users don’t honestly need another perk. What they have is fine. Giving them specifically this is really not going to make people happy. Also, again, what do you mean by better box probabilities? Because the box probabilities % total equals 100 so if you shift anything, something is going to have to change to make sure you get 100%
It would probably be like, rare idems like mega stones, summon idems, ect would get bosted, and less rare stuff like gummies would get shifted to more rare, making the total add up yo 100. also, it could not apply to preimium boxes to make it fairer.
DemonZorua's AvatarDemonZorua
No support. Mega Stones are already cheap enough and there are other ways to get them instead of opening boxes (trading tokens for vouchers for example) and we get 500GP per month for having hypermode, as well as a lucky seal to get a random summon. The GP market just started going steady, I don't want it ruined again by having too much GP. Also what exactly is unfair about Hypermode? That we pay money so other users can play for free and we get some benefits for that? And even if it's unfair like you're saying why should it be even more unfair? Makes no sense to me.
Demon | | 19 | Germany | Server time +2 hours | Artist
im not saying it will be unfair, but howlingcat is. i think that you do pay lots to have these perks, and we could make the boost not apply to gp if youre worried about the market issue.
Huh. I said it is was unfair to non Hypermode users to give better box probabilities. Hypermode in itself is fine as it is. It really doesn't need any new perks or anything. Also, in terms of your argument to not apply to GP, you gotta keep in mind boxes probability total equal 100%. Something has to change in order to equal that specific percentage so to not have that boost not apply it not that simple. Also, keep in mind, this is weird in a situation of Plates and Mega Stones prior to receiving/unlocking their respective items. Prior to them, you get 75-100 GP. What happens there? (I swear these typing errors is going to be the death of me)
It would work just like a scour boost,Trust me!
Out of curiosity, how would it work like scour boosts?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page