PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 137138139140141··· 267268269

DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
Out comes burnt bacon noodles. I stuff in a chaos emerald and the eagle miraculous.
I'm six hours before server time. I was actually BigGerald1! Shiny eevee pokesona picture made by DannyAndAPotato
If you ask him here, he'll tell you! https://pfq.link/~L2_g
Kingtotodile's AvatarKingtotodile
You get an eagle that has gone super saiyan. I put in all three Johto and Kalos starters as well as Walfric and Piers.
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
You get realization that professor oak is stealing your pokemon. I put in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 buckets of ramen.(took three days to do that!)
Visit my art shop for cheap art! Avatar created by me. banner made by Kingtotodile, an amazing artist!

reposted

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
CLeim's AvatarCLeim
100 Huge Ramen Snacks came out. I put Chansey and Lucky Egg in the Machine.
My Deviantart

My love♡

Click☆

Requests

By ShinyShinx
By ZelenPixel
By Volixagarde

About My Fav

Clans

Other Pokemon Sites

GPX+
DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
A batched of deviled eggs comes out. I put in a metal coat and a galarian slowking.
Toph Beifong comes out I am a peanut. I roll very very slowly into the nearest part of the machine, along with some floor dust
You turn into a vaguely peanut~shaped dust bunny. I plop a very frustrated King Olly in the machine. Presently still a bipedal origami Shiny Eevee.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
You get every other character that has been forced to help mario with his depression problems. I put in the dumb Rattata that thought it could win the pokemon rumble tournament. (pkmn rumble wii)
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Out comes a very angry Alolan Raticate I put in myself, still whatever I am Too lazy to look rn lol and put in the peanut dust bunny
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
Insti's AvatarInsti
The machine exploded since it was allergic to peanut dust. I piece it back together and stuff the alolan raticate that Glad.Silver found running out of the vending machine back in. Note: this is still broken.
  • TYPE RACE :D
  • About me
  • Other Shops
  • Click pls!
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 137138139140141··· 267268269

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page